Get crafty and try some DIY craft tutorials with The Crafty Blog Stalker. These are the most viewed craft tutorials of 2022. Did you miss them?
2022 has been a great year for creativity and crafting and I owe it all to you!
Below is a list of the most popular DIY crafts, with the most views on The Crafty Blog Stalker. These are all free tutorials you can use to inspire or follow step-by-step.
More Craft Idea Posts:
Idea posts are awesome because they give you lots of ideas all in one place! Here are a few more idea posts that I think you might like: 20 Office Craft Ideas, 20 Embroidery Hoop Crafts, and 25 Handmade Jewelry Tutorials.
Be sure to look around the blog for more Craft Idea Posts!
Follow The Crafty Blog Stalker on Social Media:
Pinterest: We share all Crafty Blog Stalker tutorials as well as my favorite tutorials from other DIY bloggers across the globe.
Facebook: Daily crafting inspiration from myself and other well-known crafters, as well as moments of fun and silliness.
YouTube: All tutorial videos are also shared here. Check out the latest tutorial video or dig into the archives!
Instagram: A daily image of something crafty we have made, and a look into my personal life with my family.
TikTok: A place for a little fun and of course, some crafting too!
DIY Craft Tutorials:
To view the step-by-step tutorial, select the button beneath the image.
20. Halloween Treat Candy Bar Cover
Make a Yarn Tassel Tree to add to your beautiful Rustic Christmas Decor.
19. How to Hang a Mirrored Wall in Your Home
Hanging a mirrored wall can make a room feel twice as big. It’s also a great way to change the mood in a room.
18. Make and Play the Christmas Plastic Wrap Game
Play the Christmas Plastic Wrap Game at your next holiday party! A step-by-step tutorial with video instructions and Plastic Wrap Game Rules.
17. What Paint to use on Glass with Video Tutorial
Painting on glass is easy to do but the trick to good glass painting is all in the paint. Learn about different types of glass paint here.
16. How to Make an Easy and Gorgeous Fabric Wreath for Fall
Do you love fall decorations? Well, if you want to make an easy, fast and gorgeous fall wreath, look no more. I know you want to make this!
15. Above-Ground Sprinkler System
Make an above-ground sprinkler system using PVC pipe and a couple of sprinkler heads.
14. Easy Lemon Bars with a Cake Mix
This lemon bars recipe creates light and fluffy dessert bars that are simply delicious!
13. Vinyl Window Decal Sticker with Cricut
Make your own Car Decals and express your personality and style.
12. How to Make a Beaded Spider Tutorial
A step-by-step Beaded Spider Tutorial. Add your spider to a Halloween scene or hang it on your Christmas tree.
11. How to Make the Best Handmade Lotion for Dry Skin
Soften that dry skin with this recipe for Handmade Lotion made with Baby Lotion.
10. Popular Cricut Fonts & Combinations for Your Projects
Cricut Design Space has a variety of fonts and combinations you can use in your craft projects. Find the most popular fonts and combinations here!
9. How to Make Paper Strip Hearts
Paper Strip Hearts are easy and fun to make. Hang them from the ceiling or add them to a banner for fun party decor.
8. How to Make a Minky Rag Quilt
You can make a beautiful Minky Rag Quilt and give it as a gift or keep it for yourself.
7. Sea Glass Wind Chime
Decorate your home with beautiful Sea Glass Wind Chimes made by you!
6. Christmas Gift Exchange Dice Game
Add this quick and easy Christmas gift exchange dice game to your Christmas party or gathering. A fun Christmas present exchange game with printable rules.
5. How to Frame Diamond Art Pictures
Diamond art is very popular. Framing is the perfect way to showcase your diamond painting so it can become a part of your home decor.
4. Does the Listerine Foot Soak Really Work?
Have you heard about the Listerine Foot Soak to remove dry skin? I used it and am sharing my results! Below is the foot-soak recipe.
3. Naughty or Nice Christmas Game
Naughty or Nice Family Christmas Game is perfect for large groups. Have you been naughty or nice?
2. Lemon Meringue Pie Recipe
The best Lemon Meringue Pie Recipe ever and it is so easy to bake! Below is the full recipe and step-by-step tutorial.
1. Patriotic Bandana Wreath
Celebrate the red, white, and blue with this Patriotic Bandana Wreath.
Our Crafting Essentials List:
- The Cricut Cutting Machine is easily our favorite crafting tool. We use it in so many of our tutorials!
- These MakerX Crafting Tools are perfect for keeping in the craft room, and are always ready when needed!
- This Fiskars Paper Trimmer is easy to use and cuts nicely without frayed edges.
- These Scotch Precision Scissors cut like a dream and you get multiple pairs in a pack!
- 30 Step-By-Step Pokemon Crafts
- 20 of the Best Handmade Keychains and Keyrings with Tutorials
- 27 Easy Beginner Crafts for Adults with 5 Supplies or Less
- 20 Handcrafted Journals to Record your Precious Memories
- How To Have Fun When You're Bored: 17 Creative Ideas
- Top 20 Easy to Make Popsicle Stick Kids Crafts Anyone Can Make
- 25 Easy Dollar Store Craft Ideas for Adults
- 20 Cinco De Mayo Crafts for Adults
- 5 Minute Craft Ideas You Can Make at Home
- 20 Craft Tutorials for Stress Relief
- 20 Fun Bird Crafts for Adults
- 20 Bead Bugs You Can Make