Hey there, it’s me Sara again from Twelve On Main and I’ll be sharing the tutorial for this beautiful Fall Fabric Wreath!
I’m excited to be here once again contributing! I’ve been so busy working on home decor and DIY projects for fall and I am excited to bring you one of my favorite projects today, a DIY fabric wreath for fall.
Items linked below may go to similar items when exact items couldn’t be found online. Links are affiliate so when you purchase, I will get a small kickback to help fund the next tutorial!
- Wire Wreath Form – you can use whatever size you want. I used a 14 inch.
- 1 yard of your favorite fabric
Fabric Wreath Instructions
I ripped my fabric in about 1 inch wide strips and then cut them into 5-inch lengths.
You want to start by folding one piece of fabric in half, folding it over the wireframe.
Then feed the two ends of the cloth through the folded end of the fabric and then pull the two ends through, pulling taut.
Repeat this over and over until the wreath is full. The more strips you add, the fuller it will be.
This is preferably done while watching a little Jimmy Fallon, or perhaps some Fixer Upper. It’s important to keep yourself productive!
You’ll be done before he interviews his second guest, that is unless you have to have a snack while you do it, then it may take just a little longer. Either way, just enjoy yourself.
I used a plaid fabric that I found in my fabric stash! But you can use any fabric you wish. This will be a really great addition to your fall decor.
How to Make a Fabric Wreath for Fall
- Wire Wreath Form
- Rip the fabric in about 1 inch wide strips and then cut them into 5-inch lengths.
- Start by folding one piece of fabric in half, folding it over the wireframe.
- Then feed the two ends of the cloth through the folded end of the fabric and then pull the two ends through, pulling taut.
- Repeat this over and over until the wreath is full. The more strips you add, the fuller it will be.
Like videos? Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you don’t miss out on any future video tutorials!
Follow The Crafty Blog Stalker on Pinterest and you can see all the DIY projects I’m pinning!
You Might Also Like These Tutorials: