Turn that extra closet into a usable workspace and now you have a cloffice! Below are 20 Closet Office Design Ideas.
Whether you need to work from home or want to give your kids a good place to study and do homework, the closet home office is a great solution.
The desk and shelves don’t take up any extra room because, after all, they are in a close. And the big plus is just how much fun these spaces are to design and organize!
More DIY Tutorials:
A good DIY project can be so much fun to take on, and we have many tutorials that would be perfect to get you started! Like 20 DIY Pallet Projects with Instructions, 12 Easy Paper Toys to Print, Cut, and Assemble, and 15 Rusty Bed Spring Crafts.
Take a look around and see all of the DIY tutorials we have!
Simply click on the project title to be taken to the step by step tutorial.
1. A Closet Turned Into an Office by My Farmhouse-ish
2. Formal Family Room and Office Nook by Homemade By Carmona
3. Contemporary DIY Closet of Office by Outfits and Outings
4. Closet Desk Makeover by The Cofran Home
5. Closet Turned into an Office by Nesting with Grace
6. The Closet to Office Makeover by Naptime Decorator
8. Closet Office Reveal by House by the Reserve
9. Home Office in the Closet by Tidy Little Tribe
10. Closet Turned Office Space by Find It Make It Love It
11. Your Closet Should Be a Mini Home Office by Architectural Digest
12. DIY Closet Desk by The Dotted Nest
13. How to Build and Install a Desktop in a Closet by The Happy Housie
14. 5 Steps to Creating Your Own Cloffice by Home Goods
15. I Heart My Home – Home Tour by Sparetime Treasures
16. Craft Closet Makeover by Pretty Healthy House
17. DIY Closet to Office by House on Six Tenth
18. Designing a Closet Desk and Functional Homework Space by The Crazy Craft Lady
19. Office and Craft Room Reveal by Houseful of Homemade
20. Kid’s Closet Study Zone by I Heart Organizing
If you love this tutorial, please give it a five-star review and help me share it on Facebook and Pinterest!
Our Crafting Essentials List:
- The Cricut Cutting Machine is easily our favorite crafting tool. We use it in so many of our tutorials!
- This Fiskars Paper Trimmer is easy to use and cuts nicely without frayed edges.
- These Scotch Precision Scissors cut like a dream and you get multiple pairs in a pack!
- Keep those started project supplies organized and separated with Stacking Plastic Baskets. I always work on more than 1 project at a time and these baskets really help me from losing supplies.