You can do so much more with a plastic egg than fill it with candy! Below are 20 Crafts with Plastic Easter Eggs each with a tutorial.
Crafting is all about taking one thing and turning it into another, and that is why the possibilities are endless when it comes to crafting! There are so many different minds and ways of thinking. It is just darn fun!
And that is exactly what we are doing today with plastic Easter Eggs. Yes, you will see some Easter crafts, but you will also see lots of fun ideas on how to use this holiday item in a non-holiday way.
Plastic Easter Egg Crafts:
Visit the website for the step-by-step tutorial.
If you love these fun plastic egg crafts please help me share them on Facebook and Pinterest!
Our Crafting Essentials List:
- The Cricut Cutting Machine is easily our favorite crafting tool. We use it in so many of our tutorials!
- These MakerX Crafting Tools are perfect for keeping in the craft room, and are always ready when needed!
- This Fiskars Paper Trimmer is easy to use and cuts nicely without frayed edges.
- These Scotch Precision Scissors cut like a dream and you get multiple pairs in a pack!
- How to Make a Yarn Tassel Tree for Christmas Decor
- How to Make a Halloween Candy Bar Wrapper with Free SVG
- 23 Simple Closet Office Design Ideas
- How to Make a Mermaid Tail for Dress-Up
- Does the Listerine Foot Soak Really Work?
- 57 of the Best Homemade Ice Cream Maker Recipes
- 20 Easy Drinking Straw Crafts You Can Make At Home
- 20 T-Shirt Yarn Projects That Are Simple & Fun
- 20 DIY Pallet Projects with Instructions
- 20 Fun Pool Noodle Crafts
- 20 Classroom Valentines Cards You Can Make with Cricut
- How to Make a DIY Pool Noodle Lightsaber