Ribbon flowers are not hard to make, or expensive. We put together some of our favorites tutorials. Follow the links to see step-by-step tutorials.
Ribbon flowers are gorgeous and the best part is they don't die!
Plus, they can be used for so many things. I recently saw a wedding bouquet with flowers all made of ribbon and it was absolutely stunning.
More Flower Tutorials:
This post is all about handmade flowers, but we have more tutorials on different types of flowers you can make. Like these Beautiful Paper Flowers, these Fabric Flower Tutorials, and these Flowers made with the Flower Punch Board.
Be sure to look around the blog for more fun tutorial ideas!
Simply Tap on the title above the photo to be taken to the step-by-step tutorial.
1. Ribbon Rose from Shabby Fu Fu
Ribbon rosettes can be used to adorn so many things or as I have done today you can simply create pretty ribbon long-stemmed flowers. These no-sew easy DIY ribbon roses are nostalgic and romantic!
2. Ruffled Satin Flower from The Ribbon Retreat
Learn how to make these beautiful, classy Ruffled Satin Flowers using our tutorial by Simple Design Bows. The instructions are so simple and the results are gorgeous!
3. Amelia Flower Tutorial from Sarah Lauren
I love flowers made from ribbons. This Amelia Flower Ribbon tutorial can be made with satin or grosgrain ribbon – they simply look stunning. Once made they can be used as hair accessories, decorations on presents, or embellishments for cards.
4. Wired Ribbon Flower Rosette from Free Tutorial
How to make a ribbon rose with a wired ribbon.
5. Loopy Flower from Creations by Kara
Loopy Ribbon Flower Tutorial – make an adorable flower hair clip with ribbon and a fabric rosette center. A quick and easy hair accessory!
6. Satin and Tulle Flower from Of Pinks and Fairy Tales
A beautiful layered flower you'll want to add to everything!
7. 10 Petal Ribbon Flower from N Beads
This decorative flower is easy to make. Follow the clear picture steps and you'll be making ribbon flowers in no time!
8. Ric Rac Flowers from Oh For Sweetness Sake
There's something about rick rack that just shouts playful and cute! These flowers have been on my 'to make' list for some time now. I thought they'd make really cute hair clips.
9. Wired Ribbon Rose from The Ribbon Retreat
This rose is no-sew and could be made in about a minute!! Would you think it could be that easy when you look at it?
10. Spring Looped Flower from Kari Me Away
This sweetly blooming Spring flower is a quick little project to set spring into action.
11. Kanzashi Ribbon Flower from My Crafts
This kanzashi flower design is very simple and easy but very delicate as well and is perfect for a hair clip or hairband.
12. Lace Ribbon Easy Flower from Adventures from a DIY Mom
It's really simple to make and will add a pretty feminine touch to any number of craft projects.
14. Ruffle Ribbon Flowers from Infarrantly Creative
These flowers are incredibly simple to make especially with a ruffle foot.
15. Loopy Ribbon Flowers from the Ribbon Retreat
Today I’ll be showing you how to make Loopy Ribbon Flowers.
Are you going to make one of these Ribbon Flowers? We'd love for you to share a photo so we can see it!
Our Crafting Essentials List:
- The Cricut Cutting Machine is easily our favorite crafting tool. We use it in so many of our tutorials!
- These MakerX Crafting Tools are perfect for keeping in the craft room, and are always ready when you need them!
- This Fiskars Paper Trimmer is easy to use and cuts nicely without frayed edges.
- These Scotch Precision Scissors cut like a dream and you get multiple pairs in a pack!