Celebrate Flag Day on June 14th with these 14 fabulous US Flag Craft Ideas! These Patriotic Crafts for adults include step-by-step tutorials!
Summer is full of patriotic holidays and opportunities to let those flags fly. Let's celebrate Flag Day and show our proud support of the USA with these 14 Fabulous US Flag Day Crafts.
Visit the website for the step-by-step tutorial.
American Flag Day Crafts
Patriotic Mesh Wreath
Patriotic Mason Jar Lanterns
Red, White, and Blue Bandana Wreath
American Flag Candle Log
Flag Day Pillow
Patriotic Ribbon Wand
DIY Flag T-shirts
American Flag Beaded Safety Pin
Stars and Stripes Cornhole Bean Bag Toss Boards
Patriotic Bandana Tablecloth
Stars and Stripes Afghan
Flag Day Beaded Bracelet
How do you plan on celebrating Flag Day? Will any crafting be included?
Our Crafting Essentials List:
- The Cricut Cutting Machine is easily our favorite crafting tool. We use it in so many of our tutorials!
- These MakerX Crafting Tools are perfect for keeping in the craft room, and are always ready when you need them!
- This Fiskars Paper Trimmer is easy to use and cuts nicely without frayed edges.
- These Scotch Precision Scissors cut like a dream and you get multiple pairs in a pack!
- How to Easily Make a Concrete Buoy DIY Door Stopper
- How to Make Large Paper Rosette Party Decorations
- 31 Free Camping Printables and Activities for Kids
- 33 Free St. Patricks Day SVG Cut Files
- 20 Embroidery Hoops Crafts for Home Decor
- 20 Simple And Easy Crafts to make with Mismatched Socks
- 20 Beautiful Paper Flower Tutorials
- 5 Minute Craft Ideas You Can Make at Home
- 20 Closet Office Design Ideas
- 20 Unique Handmade Necklaces
- Top 20 Easy Wood Burning Crafts from Pinterest
- How to Make a Painted Cork Board - Crafts for Kids
14 Fabulous US Flag Day Crafts
flag day crafts
June 1, 2023
Leave a Reply