These easy dog crafts let you show how much you love your furry companion. Crafts like dog treat holders and dog toys make DIY pet crafts easy peasy.
We love our pooches! They really are a part of the family.
Since you craft for everyone else, why not make some amazing gifts for your best friend?
These DIY projects are easy to make and your furry friends will love you for it!
More Craft Idea Posts:
Idea posts are awesome because they give you lots of ideas all in one place! Here are a few more idea posts that I think you might like: 12 Paper Toys to Print, 20 Lampshade Ideas, and 20 Fantastic Paper Garlands.
Be sure to look around the blog for more Craft Idea Posts!
Crafts for Dogs:
Visit the website for the step-by-step tutorial.
1. Empty Water Bottle Dog Toy Cruncher from The Crafty Blog Stalker
You can make an empty water bottle dog toy cruncher for your favorite furry friends. An easy DIY craft tutorial idea made with dry dog food.
2. DIY Technicolor Dog Leash from Studio DIY
We decided Emmett needed a dog leash, a technicolor dog leash!!!!! And you gotta see what we used to do it! It was like a 90s birthday party/summer camp all over again. Check it out!!!!
3. DIY Dog Tent from Woodshop Diaries
If you want a super-easy way to make a DIY dog tent with striped (or any patterned) fabric so that it will all line up correctly, I’ve got you covered 🙂
4. Mixed Breed DNA Test Results from The Crafty Blog Stalker
Do you play the dog guessing game when it comes to your pet's mixed breed? You can get all of the answers with the WISDOM PANEL Canine DNA Test!
5. DIY Dog Bowtie from Salvaged Living
If you have a dapper little doggie (or cat) like we do, you NEED these easy DIY dog bow ties in your life. The ones I am teaching you today are especially cute because they are made from the material of old neckties!
6. DIY Dog Paw Balm from Soap Deli News
Pet paws, while different from their human counterparts, are also susceptible to damage from hot pavement, the elements, and other factors. You can help soothe and moisturize damaged or irritated paws with this best dog paw balm recipe. Keep reading to learn how to make a natural pet balm for your furry family!
7. Paw Print Wall Art from Decor by the Sea Shore
I think the phrase that refers to dogs as “man’s best friend” is completely true. My dogs know things that I’ve never told a single soul. They’ve been there for some of my hardest moments, and though they might not really understand what exactly is going on, they know when the most important place they can be is by my side with my hand running through their soft fur.
8. Dog Chew Toy out of Old Shirts from The Crafty Blog Stalker
Make a dog chew toy using your old t-shirts for your furry friend. A complete tutorial and video!
9. 1-Hour Dog Coat from Wholefully
This cozy custom dog coat is a super easy beginner sewing project that is done in less than an hour, start to finish. It’s the perfect gift for your furry friends!
10. Doggie Dress Shirt Collar from The Cheerful Times
I’m really happy with how they turned out. I especially love how the collar flaps mirror Henry’s big ole bat ears. This project was so easy, quick, and uniquely adorable — the perfect DIY gift for any dog owner!
11. Squeaky Softy Shark Dog Toy from Dalmation DIY
Shark attack! Check out Humphrey’s new DIY squeaky stuffed shark dog toy. Today I( am sharing the DIY details on how to sew a shark dog toy with stuffing and squeakers.
12. Dog Food Storage Tin from Tidy Mom
Make your own customized DIY dog food tin storage canister for just a few dollars from an empty popcorn tin.
13. DIY Dog Paw Prints from Dalmarion DIY
Paw prints are a great way to celebrate new additions to the fur-family, special milestones or occasions during life together, as well as to hold on to mementos of beloved pets after they pass. Here’s the scoop on how to make simple DIY paw prints using air-dry clay.
14. DIY Dog Shampoo Bars from The Inspiration Edit
Making your own dog shampoo bar is so easy! In fact, homemade dog shampoo is a fantastic treat for your dog, especially when you’re looking for natural and safe alternatives for your pet pooch.
15. Spoiled Dog Bed Tutorial from The Crafty Blog Stalker
Spoil your dog with a DIY comfy blanket dog bed they can snuggle inside. Below is the complete step-by-step tutorial.
16. Rainbow Paracord Dog Collar from Hands Occupied
Paracord accessories are really fun and pretty easy to make once you get the hang of the knot or braid you’re trying to use. For today’s project, I thought making my dog a rainbow collar would be a good excuse to play with paracord and lighters.
17. DIY Dog T-Shirt from Artsy Fartsy
Dressing your pet doesn't have to be expensive. Make your dog or cat a custom t-shirt from a basic onesie and vinyl!
18. DIY Snuffle Mat from The Tip Toe Fairy
Recently, I made our Boxer a Snuggle Mat for foraging treats. He loves it, and I can’t wait to show you how easy this is to make your own pet. It works for both cats and dogs!
19. Cooling Mat from Diana Rambles
Does your pet suffer in hot weather? If so, then make them one of these Cooling Mats to keep them cooled off.
20. Dog Calming Spray from Sunny Day Family
Make a natural dog calming spray to help your pet relax at home or on the go. Includes free printable labels!
Our Crafting Essentials List:
- The Cricut Cutting Machine is easily our favorite crafting tool. We use it in so many of our tutorials!
- These MakerX Crafting Tools are perfect for keeping in the craft room, and are always ready when you need them!
- This Fiskars Paper Trimmer is easy to use and cuts nicely without frayed edges.
- These Scotch Precision Scissors cut like a dream and you get multiple pairs in a pack!
- How to Easily Make a Concrete Buoy DIY Door Stopper
- How to Make Large Paper Rosette Party Decorations
- 31 Free Camping Printables and Activities for Kids
- How to Make a Rubber Band Bracelet with Loom Bands
- 22 of the Tastiest Non-Alcoholic Drinks for a Refreshing Summer
- 20 Altoids Tin Uses You Have Probably Never Thought Of
- How To Clean The Dryer Lint Trap Easy Step By Step Instructions
- Top 20 Step-By-Step Pokemon Crafts For Kids
- 20 Fun Ideas for Christmas Party Games
- 20 DIY Pallet Projects with Instructions
- Top 20 Easy Wood Burning Crafts from Pinterest
- How to Make a Custom Kitchen Rug
Leave a Reply