Do you have bored kids? These summer crafts are kid-tested and kid-approved. Below are 15 Summer Crafts with step-by-step instructions.
Summer is in full swing, and if your kids are anything like mine, then you are tired of hearing the "I'm Bored" whine.
I have offered to let them scrub the toilets and wash windows, but it still doesn't stop the whining. Strange.
Time to break out the craft supplies! Cure those boredom blues with some fun craft time!
More Round-Up Posts:
Round-up posts are a great way to get a lot of ideas about a single topic in one place, and we love doing the research for you. We have lots of helpful round-up posts for you here at The Crafty Blog Stalker. Like 20 Crafty Headband Tutorials, 20 Easy DIY Yarn Wall Hanging Crafts, and 20 DIY Laundry Room Signs.
Be sure to look around the blog for more fun round-up posts!
Which summer craft idea is your favorite?
Our Crafting Essentials List:
- The Cricut Cutting Machine is easily our favorite crafting tool. We use it in so many of our tutorials!
- These MakerX Crafting Tools are perfect for keeping in the craft room, and are always ready when you need them!
- This Fiskars Paper Trimmer is easy to use and cuts nicely without frayed edges.
- These Scotch Precision Scissors cut like a dream and you get multiple pairs in a pack!
- 35 Summer Printable Coloring Pages and Activities
- 35 Free Beach SVG Files for Cricut
- 20 Free Camping SVG Files for your Weekend Camp Trip
- How to Make an Inexpensive Above Ground Sprinkler System
- 22 of the Tastiest Non-Alcoholic Drinks for a Refreshing Summer
- How to Make Sea Glass Wind Chimes
- 20 Dollar Tree Summer Fun Crafts for Adults
- Summer Printable Search and Find Pictures
- How to Make a DIY Pool Noodle Lightsaber