If you’re looking for Thanksgiving crafts kids can make this November, then this list is for you! Here are 20 DIY turkey crafts your kids will love making!
Fall is all about the yellow, orange, red, and of course the turkey!
All of these crafts are great to make with kids. Giving them something fun to make while waiting for Thanksgiving dinner, or simply to help decorate for the season.
More Fall Craft Ideas:
Idea posts are awesome because they give you lots of ideas all in one place!
Here are a few more idea posts that I think you might like: 20 Decorating Ideas for the Thanksgiving Dinner Table, 20 Craft Ideas with Fall Leaves, and 20 Easy Wreaths for Fall.
Be sure to look around the blog for more home decor ideas!
DIY Turkey Crafts:
Visit the website for the step-by-step tutorial.
1. 3D Paper Turkeys from Twitchettes
This Construction Paper Turkey Craft is a beautiful 3D construction paper craft that kids can create. They make a fantastic Thanksgiving decoration that you can hang or place on the table.
2. Paper Fan Turkey from A Girl And A Glue Gun
Make this construction paper turkey craft this year! This Thanksgiving craft is going to be a favorite to make over and over!
3. Paper Turkey Sweet Treats from The Crafty Blog Stalker
Make these Paper Turkeys for friends, family, as a sweet treat gift for Thanksgiving!
4. Turkey Headband from Mom Dot
Make a Turkey Hat Thanksgiving Headband this year as you are gathering up Thanksgiving Crafts. Create a thanksgiving hat with feathers and tie around head, adorable thanksgiving craft that will delight kids, easy to do for non-crafty parents!
6. Paper Feathered Turkey from The Happy Scraps
7. Silly Thanksgiving Turkeys from Eighteen 25
Here’s something pretty fun for the kids on Thanksgiving. Silly Paper Bag Turkeys. You can set them at their place at the table or even just hand them out to them. You could even put them to work to make their own. I’m sure they would love that!
8. 2x4 DIY Turkey from Keeping It Simple
I know that it’s a little late for Thanksgiving posts, but I just made these last night and I had to share them! Plus who doesn’t love super cute place settings that are perfect for your Thanksgiving table!
9. Crayon Turkey from Paging Super Mom
Today we’re sharing one of the cutest Thanksgiving Kids table ideas. These Crayon Turkeys turned out so unbelievably cute!
10. Turkey Treat Bags from The Crafty Blog Stalker
Decorate your place settings with cute Turkey Treat Bags. Simple to make and fun to give. Share a little Thanksgiving treat with friends and neighbors.
11. Wood Slice Turkey from Frugal Fun 4 Boys
Here’s a cute little turkey craft that will look adorable on the Thanksgiving table, and they are so simple to make! Kids will enjoy creating these wood slice turkeys. Add some floral wire, and they become place card holders or photo holders!
12. Cute Turkey Handprint Craft from Simple Everyday Mom
If you’ve never made any handprint art and crafts with your kids, you’re really in for a treat.
13. No-Sew Sock Turkey from Easy Peasy and Fun
You will love this little project, we made a no-sew sock turkey craft that will make a wonderful DIY gift or a decoration for your home during the fall months. And it’s a perfect solution to use up the odd socks we know you have.
14. Turkey Popcorn Treat Bags from Jamonkey
These Turkey Popcorn Treat Bags are a great activity that kids can make together. They also would be a great treat for teachers to share at a school party. They are super easy to make and OH so adorable.
15. Painted Pinecone Turkeys from Live Craft Eat
these painted pinecone turkeys are super, super cute! the pinecone scales themselves become the colorful turkey feathers. This one really is so simple to make and requires just a few simple supplies.
16. Turkey Treats from Bullock's Buzz
Filled with candy, these Thanksgiving Turkey treats are perfect for classroom parties, the kids’ table, or as placeholders at your Thanksgiving feast!
17. Turkey Gourd from HGTV
18. Turkey Shirt from Artsy Fartsy Mama
I'm so excited to show you guys the shirt I just finished for my daughter to wear on Thanksgiving!
19. Turkey Hair Clip from Hair Bow Center
Happy Fall!! Halloween is past which means that it's "Gobble-Time" as Thanksgiving rapidly approaches! Today I'm going to show you how to make this festive turkey hair clip! It's so easy to make and only requires a few supplies.
20. Turkey Treat Bags from Clean and Scentsible
These turkey treats are a fun Thanksgiving craft for both kids and adults! Use them to decorate the Thanksgiving table, little hostess gifts, or create a bunch for some cute Thanksgiving class treats!
Which DIY turkey craft is your favorite? Share and leave a comment below!
Our Crafting Essentials List:
- The Cricut Cutting Machine is easily our favorite crafting tool. We use it in so many of our tutorials!
- These MakerX Crafting Tools are perfect for keeping in the craft room, and are always ready when you need them!
- This Fiskars Paper Trimmer is easy to use and cuts nicely without frayed edges.
- These Scotch Precision Scissors cut like a dream and you get multiple pairs in a pack!