Do you decorate your home for winter? I love decorating with snowflakes because they are great for Christmas and can stay up all winter long, not just December. Below are all sorts of easy DIY craft tutorials that will share how to make your own snowflake crafts. Perfect home decor for the holidays and the winter seasons.
What snowflake crafts have you made? Share and leave a comment below!
And let’s be friends on Pinterest so you can see all the fun crafts and DIY I’m pinning!
You Might Also Like:
- 20 Cheap and Easy DIY Christmas Neighbor Gifts
- 20 Christmas Cookies Santa Would LOVE!
- 20 DIY Washi Tape Christmas Crafts
- 20 DIY Christmas Stocking Ideas
- 20 Party Games for the Christmas Holidays
Our Crafting Essentials List:
- The Cricut Cutting Machine is easily our favorite crafting tool. We use it in so many of our tutorials!
- These MakerX Crafting Tools are perfect for keeping in the craft room, and are always ready when you need them!
- This Fiskars Paper Trimmer is easy to use and cuts nicely without frayed edges.
- These Scotch Precision Scissors cut like a dream and you get multiple pairs in a pack!