These 20 Ideas for Christmas Party Games will have your group laughing and having fun! All of the game links are below.
Christmas is such a fun time of year. A favorite holiday tradition of ours is to have a big family Christmas party with all of the cousins, and aunts, and uncles!
There is always, food, gifts, and of course the games! The games are always my favorite part because everyone is laughing and enjoying each other.
Easy Christmas Crafts:
Obviously, we love to craft. That is what this website is all about! We definitely love Christmas Crafts too. Like this 3D Reindeer Decoration, Merry Christmas Handmade Cards, and this Snow Globe Ornament.
Take a look around and see all of the craft tutorials we have!
Christmas Party Games:
These Christmas Party Games are great for large groups with a mixture of kids and adults. Visit the website for the step-by-step tutorial.
1. Naughty or Nice Christmas Game from The Crafty Blog Stalker
2. Fat Santa from Student Ministry
3. Christmas Gift Exchange Dice Game from The Crafty Blog Stalker
4. Snowman Bingo from Crazy Little Projects
5. Christmas Plastic Wrap Game from The Crafty Blog Stalker
6. Christmas Songs Pictionary from Creations by Kara
7. Holiday Family Feud from Journey with the Johnsons
8. Jingle Bell Toss from Playground Parkbench
10. Christmas Win It In A Minute from The Dating Divas
11. Pass The Bow Party Game from Get Your Holiday On
12. Punch A Present from The Craft Patch
13. The Christmas Candy Pass Game from Women's Minestry Tool Box
14. Christmas Charades Game Printable from Childhood 101
15. Emoji Christmas Movie Guessing Game from Crazy Little Projects
16. The Easiest Large Group Game Ever from Jesse Joyner Juggling
17. The Game Where People Yell Really Loud For Some Reason from The Red Headed Hostess
18. Super Fun Christmas Game from Happy Home Fairy
20. Reindeer Antlers from Intelligent Domestications
If you love any of these party game tutorials, please give it a five-star review and help me share it on Facebook and Pinterest!
Our Crafting Essentials List:
- The Cricut Cutting Machine is easily our favorite crafting tool. We use it in so many of our tutorials!
- These MakerX Crafting Tools are perfect to keep in the craft room, and are always ready when you need them!
- This Fiskars Paper Trimmer is easy to use and cuts nicely without frayed edges.
- These Scotch Precision Scissors cut like a dream and you get multiple pairs in a pack!