Make easy holiday crafts with these 20 Washi Tape Christmas Crafts. Great for kids and adults! cl
Are you a collector of washi tape too? I have a large basket overflowing with different colors and patterns, and I love them all because they are so pretty!
Use up that hoard this holiday season with these DIY Christmas Craft ideas. Even if it isn't Christmas washi tape, you can use it to make Christmas crafts!
More Washi Tape Craft Ideas:
There are so many things you can make using washi tape, and we have several tutorials showing you how. Like this Handmade Thank You Card, this Washi Tape Cell Phone Cover, and this DIY Washi Tape Holder.
Take a look around and see all of the tutorials we have!
20 Washi Tape Christmas Crafts:
Visit the website for the step-by-step tutorial.
1. How to Make a Christmas Wreath
2. Easy Christmas Tree Treat Bag
4. Washi Tape Mitten Ornaments
6. Book Page and Washi Tape Ornament
8. Washi Tape Wooden Tag Ornaments
12. Washi Tape Monogram Ornament
14. Simple Christmas Trees Garland
15. Christmas Clothespin Wreath
17. Washi Tape Cookie Cutter Ornament
18. Christmas Washi Tape Candle Holder
19. Washi Tape Photo Ornaments
Which washi tape crafts are you going to make?
Our Crafting Essentials List:
- The Cricut Cutting Machine is easily our favorite crafting tool. We use it in so many of our tutorials!
- These MakerX Crafting Tools are perfect for keeping in the craft room, and are always ready when you need them!
- This Fiskars Paper Trimmer is easy to use and cuts nicely without frayed edges.
- These Scotch Precision Scissors cut like a dream and you get multiple pairs in a pack!
Kimm at Reinvented
Wow, I need more washi tape! I had a new favorite with every click, such awesome ideas! Thanks for linking up to Funtastic Friday.
Thanks Kimm! I am so glad I could send you a little washi tape inspiration!
Katie, these are darling ideas! Love the variety and simplicity!
Thank you Sheryl and thanks for stopping by!!