Below are 20 Christmas Stocking Ideas Homemade Tutorials. You can make Christmas Stockings that will be cherished for years to come!
The holiday season is the best time for handmade Crafts and Gifts!
Today we are going to focus on getting ready for Christmas with 20 Christmas Stocking Ideas that are Homemade. Great for kids, adults, and even pets!
Easy Sewing Tutorials:
We have shared all kinds of sewing projects in the past! Like this Ipad Mini or Kindle Case Sewing Pattern, this Pencil Skirt from 2 Tank Tops, or this Minky Rag Quilt. So be sure to look around the blog for more fun sewing ideas!
20 Christmas Stocking Ideas
Visit the website for the step by step tutorial.
Do you have a homemade Christmas Stocking that you still hand every year? Or are you getting ready to make one? Either way, I'd love for you to share a photo so I can see it.
Our Sewing Essentials List:
- The Sewing Machine we use is a Singer Fashion Mate and has been a great machine.
- The Cricut 18" x 24" Self Healing Cutting Mat is my favorite. Beautiful pattern on one side, and measurements on the other.
- This Rotary Cutter cuts easily and very comfortable to hold.
- And one can never have enough Measuring Tapes! I'm always misplacing mine.
- How to Bling Your Jeans with Rhinestones
- 20 Beautiful Fabric Flower Tutorials
- How to Make a Colorful DIY Felt Garland the Easy Way
- How to Make an Easy Felt Scarf with Flowers
- 20 DIY Christmas Decor Crafts (Step By Step)
- 20 T-Shirt Yarn Projects That Are Simple & Fun
- 20 Sewing Patterns for Purses and Bags that You Can Sew
- 25 Easy To Follow Ideas For DIY Advent Calendars
- 20 Felt Christmas Crafts You Can Make With Simple Instructions
- How to Make a Minky Rag Quilt
- How to Make a Custom Kitchen Rug
- How to Make a Candy Cane Wreath