Make your own neighbor gifts this Holiday season. Below are 20 Inexpensive Neighbor Christmas Gift Ideas from Pinterest.
YAY!! It is Christmas and I love the holiday season!
This Christmas season is definitely going to be different. Many of the traditions we enjoy can’t happen this year, and we won’t be able to gather like we are used to.
BUT one tradition we can still continue is making gifts for our neighbors. Let them know that you are thinking of them and you are there for them. That is what neighbors are for, after all.
Today we are going to focus on inexpensive gift ideas we can make for our neighbors, to make sure everyone has some Christmas cheer!
Easy Christmas Crafts:
Obviously, we love to craft. That is what this website is all about! We definitely love Christmas Crafts too. Like this 3D Reindeer Decoration, Merry Christmas Handmade Cards, and this Snow Globe Ornament.
Take a look around and see all of the craft tutorials we have!
20 Inexpensive Neighbor Christmas Gift Ideas:
Simply click on the title to be taken to the step-by-step tutorial.
1. Holiday Stovetop Simmer by Evermine
2. Wrapping Gift by It’s Always Craft Time
3. DIY Clementine Wreath by Omiyage Blogs
4. Let Us Do the Dishes by A Girl and a Glue Gun
5. Candy Cane Wreath by The Crafty Blog Stalker
6. Pineapple & Cute Tag by It’s Always Autumn
7. Movie Night by Tastefully Frugal
8. Let Love Grow This Season by Tatertots and Jello
9. The Giving Plate by The Funshui Way
10. Hot Chocolate Stir Spoons by The Crafty Blog Stalker
11. Warmest Wishes by Crazy Little Projects
12. Holiday Hand Soap by Lil Luna
13. Giant Chocolate Dipped Marshmallows by Modern Parents Messy Kids
14. Peppermint Sugar Scrub by The Crafty Blog Stalker
15. Cinnamon Roll Christmas Gift by Fun Squared
16. Snowman Soup by Fun Squared
17. Christmas Tree Wrapped Cookies by The Crafty Blog Stalker
18. Christmas M&M Poem by Lil Luna
19. You’ve Been Snowed On! by Tatertots and Jello
20. Glass Etched Cookie Plate by The Crafty Blog Stalker
What are your neighbor’s Christmas gifts going to be this year? I’d love for you to share a photo so I can see!
Our Crafting Essentials List:
- The Cricut Cutting Machine is easily our favorite crafting tool. We use it in so many of our tutorials!
- This Fiskars Paper Trimmer is easy to use and cuts nicely without frayed edges.
- These Scotch Precision Scissors cut like a dream and you get multiple pairs in a pack!
- Keep those started project supplies organized and separated with Stacking Plastic Baskets. I always work on more than 1 project at a time and these baskets really help me from losing supplies.