Make Halloween Treat Candy Bar Covers that are fun to give at your Halloween Party! A step-by-step tutorial with a free SVG.
These make great teacher gifts, neighbor gifts, or whatever gifts to hand out to friends and family during the SCARY season.
There is still plenty of time to make these fun Halloween Treat Candy Bar Covers! They come together pretty quickly when cutting them out with a Cricut!
I got this idea from Skip to My Lou when I needed some small easy gifts for my coworkers. This little project was perfect, and who doesn't love candy bars, especially around Halloween?
More Halloween Craft Tutorials:
Halloween is such a fun time to craft! Whether you go spooky or fun, the possibilities are endless. We love Halloween and have several different tutorials we want to share with you. Like these Skeleton Shoes with Iron-on Vinyl, this Witch Feet Halloween Wall Decor, and these Witch Potion Bottles.
Be sure to look around the blog for more fun craft tutorials!
Supplies You'll Need to Create this Project:
This post contains affiliate links.
Skip to My Lous has printable PDFs that you can grab from their site, but I wanted to use my Cricut so I created SVG files for the Candy Bar Wrappers.
You can find the files under the supplies list.
Just make sure when you are cutting that you make the wingspan of the wrapper 6 ½-inches to fit the candy bars perfectly.
Here they are all cut out, I only made the bat and the ghost.
Score a line along the inside wing so they will fold up perfectly.
Attach google eyes to the face.
You can customize further if you would like. I found some Halloween stamps in my stash stamped on the inside wing to add a Halloween greeting.
Attach a candy bar to the cover with a couple of glue dots and you are ready to hand them out!
Our Crafting Essentials List:
- The Cricut Cutting Machine is easily our favorite crafting tool. We use it in so many of our tutorials!
- These MakerX Crafting Tools are perfect for keeping in the craft room, and are always ready when you need them!
- This Fiskars Paper Trimmer is easy to use and cuts nicely without frayed edges.
- These Scotch Precision Scissors cut like a dream and you get multiple pairs in a pack!
- 35 Game Day Recipes for Your Next Football Party
- How to Make an Easy and Gorgeous Fabric Wreath for Fall
- 25 Free Halloween SVG Cut Files for Cricut
- 30 Inexpensive Neighbor Christmas Gift Ideas from Pinterest
- 57 of the Best Homemade Ice Cream Maker Recipes
- How to Make 20 Halloween Treat Bag Ideas
- How to Make an Inexpensive Above Ground Sprinkler System
- 20 At Home Science Crafts for Kids
- 15 Rusty Bed Spring Crafts for Your Home
- How to Make Sea Glass Wind Chimes
- 20 Crafts with Plastic Easter Eggs
- 20 Classroom Valentines Cards You Can Make with Cricut