Wondering what to give as a gift for graduation? Below are 20 Cute Graduation Money Gift Ideas each with a step-by-step tutorial.
Do you know someone who is graduating this year? Knowing what to get them can be a difficult decision, but hopefully I can help narrow it down for you.
Cash. A graduate wants cash.
Cash can sometimes seem so impersonal, so the ideas below will help you gift that cash in style.
More Round-Up Posts:
Round-up posts are a great way to get a lot of ideas about a single topic in one place, and we love doing the research for you. We have lots of helpful round-up posts for you here at The Crafty Blog Stalker. Like the 25 Super Smart Tips for Life, 20 5 Minute Crafts Ideas You Can Do At Home, and 20 Beautiful Etched Glass Project Ideas.
Be sure to look around the blog for more fun round-up posts!
Money Gift Ideas:
4. Brightest Future Light Bulb Cash Holder
6. Surprise Money Confetti Popper
9. Graduation Gift with Dollar Bill Diplomas
11. A Fun Way to Package Graduation Gifts
13. Origami Money Graduation Caps
14. Your Hard Work Has Paid Off Cash Gift
17. How to Give Money as a Gift
20. Money Notepad from Chica and Jo
This year, as I was signing cards for a high school graduate and college graduate I know, the perfect idea popped into my head. I could create notepads made out of money!
These are all such creative ways to give money! They are all so fun!
If you love these gift ideas please help me share on Facebook and Pinterest!
Our Crafting Essentials List:
- The Cricut Cutting Machine is easily our favorite crafting tool. We use it in so many of our tutorials!
- These MakerX Crafting Tools are perfect for keeping in the craft room, and are always ready when you need them!
- This Fiskars Paper Trimmer is easy to use and cuts nicely without frayed edges.
- These Scotch Precision Scissors cut like a dream and you get multiple pairs in a pack!
- 31 SVG Cut Files and Father's Day Gift Ideas
- 23 Happy Earth Day Free SVG Cut Files for Cricut
- 61 Free Easter Printables from Activities to Decor
- 25+ Beautiful and Unique Handmade Jewelry Ideas
- 20 Easy Drinking Straw Crafts You Can Make At Home
- 20 DIY Halloween Shirt Ideas made with Heat Transfer Vinyl
- 20 At Home Science Crafts for Kids
- 20 Sewing Patterns for Purses and Bags that You Can Sew
- 20 Altoids Tin Uses You Have Probably Never Thought Of
- How to Start a Smash Book
- 20 Classroom Valentines Cards You Can Make with Cricut
- 20 Fun Bird Crafts for Adults
Those are all such wonderful ideas! What grad doesn't need a bit of extra pizza dough?
I know I can sure use a little bit extra pizza dough 🙂 so I am sure they would really appreciate it!
Love all these ideas, and some are great for non graduation money gifting or can easily be adapted for a birthday ro something. Thanks. pinning!
Thank you, Julie! I agree, they can easily be adapted for all sorts of occasions.
My niece is graduating high school this June and these ideas would be so fun to use! I love the rainy day idea! Thanks for linking it up to Dishing It! & Digging It!
Thanks for stopping by Jennifer! I am so glad you like all of these ideas.
You have some great ideas here. Thank you for sharing on Share the Love Blog Party, you have been featured! If you would like please stop by and grab a button. Hope to see you at this weeks party.
Thank you so much for the feature Linda!