These are easy to make and fun to eat, and the only thing you need is a mini muffin pan. Enjoy homemade-tasting desserts with little effort.
What is a Cookie Cup?
If you have never had a cookie cup you may be asking what is one?
A cookie cup is a fun twist on the classic cookie. Instead of being baked flat and round on a cookie sheet, the cookies are baked in mini muffin pans. When baked in the mini muffin pan the cookie now looks like a cup or some call it a bite.
The best part is, now you can fill that cup with yummy extras, like pudding, cheesecake, fruit, or candy!
Today, we have shared 40 of the best cookie cup recipes you can find on Pinterest because there are so many delicious ways to make them, and all of the fillings! Yum!
Easy Dessert Recipes:
Who doesn't love desserts? We certainly do and that is why we have shared so many dessert recipes that can be enjoyed at any time of year. Like these Easy Lemon Bars, these Orange and Fudge Sandwich Cookies, or this Heavenly Chocolate Cake Recipe.
Take a look around and see all of the recipes we have!
Delicious Recipes for Cookie Cups
Visit the website for the step-by-step recipe tutorial.
1. Bite-Sized Peanut Butter Cup Cookies from Baking Bites
These Bite-Sized Peanut Butter Cup Cookies are one of my favorite ways to put those peanut butter cups to good use and turn a candy that is good on its own into a cookie that is even more delicious.
2. Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownie Melts from Homemade in the Kitchen
Can’t decide between chocolate chip cookies and brownies? Now you can have both with these Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownie Bites! They may be tiny in size, but they are big in flavor.
3. Funfetti Cheesecake Cookie Cups from SBA
When you can’t decide between cheesecake, sprinkles, or chocolate chip cookies for dessert… have all three!
4. Lemon Bar Cookie Cups from Barbara Bakes
These Lemon Bar Cookie Cups are easy to make and easier to serve than lemon bars. If you’re a lemon bar lover, you’ll love this cookie cup version.
5. Gnome Cookie Cups from Just is a Four Letter Word
These adorable gnome cookies can be enjoyed year-round though I am partial to enjoying them alongside my other favorite Christmas cookies.
6. Salted Caramel Browned Butter Cookie Cups from Buns in My Oven
The gooey centers of these cookies do firm up as they cool. Best to serve them while still warm or reheat in a hot oven or zap 'em for 10 seconds in the microwave.
7. Ice Cream Cookie Cups from Project Nursery
With the help of some fabulous refrigerated cookie dough, we made a bunch of delicious cookie creations!
8. Mini Strawberry Cheesecake Cookie Cups from Life Love and Sugar
These Mini Strawberry Cheesecake Cookie Cups are little bites of heaven! A soft and chewy strawberry cake mix cookie filled with a no-bake cheesecake filling. These mini desserts are so tasty you won’t be able to eat just one!
9. Mini Berry Tarts from Lovely Little Kitchen
These Mini Berry Tarts are the perfect small-bite dessert to serve at brunches or baby showers. They are easy to make, and everyone loves them so much. Everyone always wants the recipe, and I’m happy to pass it along.
10. Salted Caramel Cookie Cups from Easy Baked
Salty meets sweet in these crunchy pretzel cookie cups dipped in chocolate and filled with creamy caramel.
11. Blueberry S'more Cookie Cups from Big Bang Bites
Sugar cookie cups oozing with blueberry filling and crowned with toasted marshmallows.
12. Turtle Cookie Cups from Whole and Heavenly Oven
Enjoy all the flavors of the classic turtle candy…in the bite-sized form of a soft and chewy cookie cup! Perfect for any holiday occasion or just anytime-snacking.
13. Strawberry Mousse Sugar Cookie Cups from Cookies and Cups
These little cookie cups are kind of perfect.
15. Lemon Meringue Cookie Cups from Mom On Time Out
Sugar cookie cups pair perfectly with the refreshingly tart lemon curd filling in these sweet little Lemon Meringue Cookie Cups!
16. Apple Crisp Cookie Cups from Liv For Cake
These Apple Crisp Cookie Cups combine classic oatmeal cookies with homemade apple pie filling for the perfect comfort food.
17. Smores Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups from Chocolate Moosey
What better way to celebrate a summer cookout than with smores? Then again, when chocolate chip cookie meets smores, you’re not going to want to share.
18. Boston Cream Pie Cookie Cups from Life Love and Sugar
These Boston Cream Pie Cookie Cups are made with a vanilla cookie base, custard filling, and chocolate ganache topping! They are delicious and such fun little cookies to bite into!
19. Cherry Pie Cookie Cups from Lemon Tree Dwelling
Cherry Pie Cookie Cups are the perfect answer to a cherry pie craving! These bite-sized desserts are prepared in 5 minutes and are sure to disappear quickly!
20. White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies from Shugary Sweets
White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie cups with a White Chocolate Reese’s cup tucked inside. Chocolate- check. Peanut Butter- check! Sprinkles- check! This cookie’s got everything you need.
21. Dark Chocolate Andes Cookie Cups from Beyond Frosting
This recipe combines my two favorite flavors, dark chocolate, and mint. Although I enjoy this combination year-round, it particularly hits home during Christmas.
22. Coconut Pineapple Mango Cookie Cups from Barbara Bakes
Oatmeal cookie dough rolled in coconut and filled with pineapple-mango jam baked in a mini muffin tin to create delicious little oatmeal cookie cups with a tropical twist.
23. Hot Chocolate Cookie Cups from Princess Pinky Girl
These Hot Chocolate Cookie Cups are made with ready-to-bake sugar cookie dough and pudding cups! So easy to make and they are a super fun holiday dessert and are perfect for Christmas parties, cookie exchanges or just to put a smile on someone’s face!
24. Frosted Cookie Cups from My Chocolate Therapy
This is the kind of dessert you could make and have an entire room unanimously agree on. It's not just the cookie. It's that each bite delivers the perfect combination of cookie and icing.
25. Fruit Cheesecake Sugar Cookie Cups from Live Laugh and Sugar
Fruit Cheesecake Sugar Cookie Cups are a fun twist on the classic sugar cookie recipe! Chewy sugar cookies filled with no-bake cheesecake & topped with fresh fruit.
26. Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups Ala Mode from Wishes and Dishes
Giant Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups recipe a la mode topped with dark chocolate ice cream and finished off with a drizzle of strawberry syrup! These are the size of cupcakes and a great dessert recipe for any holiday, Valentine’s Day, or birthday party!
27. Tiramisu Cookie Cups from All Day I Dream About Food
Creamy tiramisu filling in little coffee-flavored cookie cups. Low-carb tiramisu you can eat with your fingers! These keto cookie cups will have you coming back for more.
28. Cookie Cups from Lady and the Blog
This cookie cup recipe will give you a whole new way to have your cookies and milk for dessert. My children get an absolute kick out of this every single time we make this and with good reason. What a fun presentation, right?
29. Blueberry Pie Cookies from Owl Baking
These little blueberry pie cookies are a quick and easy pie recipe and are WAY better than your average blueberry pie! They pack in so much flavor and are mini, which makes them the perfect dessert for parties!
30. Pecan Pie Cookie Cups from Easy Baked
Dark chocolate and pecans baked in a soft sugar cookie cup–yum!
31. Chocolate Peppermint Cookie Cups from Liv For Cake
These Chocolate Peppermint Cookie Cups are the perfect make-ahead treat for the holidays. Dark chocolate cookies filled with whipped peppermint cheesecake and topped with crushed candy canes!
32. Nutella Buttercream Cookie Cups from Just Putzing
Nutella is unquestionably the most delicious ingredient on the planet. I mean…cookies shaped like cups and filled with fat dollops of Nutella? Twist my arm, why don’t you!
33. Chocolate Cookie Dough Cookie Cups from Sweetest Menu
Amazing chocolate cookie cups filled to the brim with homemade chocolate chip cookie dough and drizzled with chocolate. The ultimate dessert for cookie lovers!
34. Banana Split Cookie Cups from Let's Dish
Miniature sugar cookie cups are filled with all of your favorite banana split toppings in this fun dessert.
35. S'mores Cookie Cups from Lemon Tree Dwelling
Sugar Cookie Cups filled with marshmallows, chocolate chunks, and graham cracker crumbles and toasted to perfection!
36. Sugar Cookie Cups with Cheesecake Filling and Fresh Fruit from The Kitchen Whisperer
Did you ever make a dessert that was too pretty that you actually felt guilty when you took your first bite of it?
37. Buckeye Bites from Mom On Time Out
These Buckeye Bites are perfect for a crowd! Sweet chocolate cookie cups filled with a peanut butter mixture and topped with chocolate ganache – so good!
38. Butterfinger Cookie Cups from Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts
Golden brown chocolate chip cookie cups filled with mini Butterfinger candies
39. Raspberry Cream Tartlets from Flour Arrangements
Rich, tangy raspberry cream pairs perfectly with little chocolate cookie crusts. These Raspberry Cream Tartlets’ small size makes them great party food.
40. Oreo Cheesecake Cookie Cups from Liv For Cake
These easy Oreo Cheesecake Cookie Cups are perfect for the Oreo lover in your life!
What cookie-cup recipe are you going to try first?
Our Baking Essential List:
- For baking casseroles, we use Glass Baking Dishes. I especially like the dishes with lids so leftovers can be transferred straight to the fridge.
- Silicone Kitchenware is my favorite because they don't scratch my cookware and are super easy to clean!
- To prepare all of those ingredients a Glass Cutting Board is a must. We even keep ours on our counter at all times.
- This Knife Set will also become your favorite! They cut beautifully and with the hollow design of the knife, food doesn't stick to the blade.
- How to Easily Make a Concrete Buoy DIY Door Stopper
- How to Make Large Paper Rosette Party Decorations
- 31 Free Camping Printables and Activities for Kids
- How To Make A Stencil With Cricut Design Space A Beginner's Guide
- 20 Home Decor Crafts for Adults to Make This Spring!
- 20 Fun Sublimation Mugs made with Cricut Mug Press
- How to Make The Best Unisex Ugly Christmas Sweater Shirt
- How to Make a Build a Bear Wardrobe
- Answering the 6 Ws of Sublimation - a Beginners Guide
- 20 Classroom Valentines Cards You Can Make with Cricut
- How to Make a Super Fun Pool Noodle Horse, a Complete Tutorial
- 20 Bead Bugs You Can Make
Kristina & Millie
oh my i have to try like all of these 🙂 nom nom nom
so many in one place!! where do I start? mmmmm... thanks for sharing!!
I'm ashamed to say that I've never made cookie cups yet! Not only do they look delish, but they seem like I can actually recreate them... no more intimidation! Thank you for the inspiration and for all the fab ideas 🙂
Kat@ Home. Made. Interest.
Yum!! Now I'm hungry 🙂 Pinning this!
This looks delicious! I would love for you share it on my Tasty Tuesday recipe link up! Everything gets pinned and I would love to have you!
Tiffany @ A Touch of Grace
Love cookie cups! Great compilation of recipes!
I never knew there were so many cookie cup recipes out there! They look oh so yummy.
I was browsing around your blog this morning and found this fun post, never seen so many cookies cups, I was so excited, I pinned it!!
So. Many. Recipes...pinned and stumbled!
I feel like I might need to go to the gym very soon. Great recipes!
Shirley, if you click on the image it will take you to the website with the recipe.
Amy | The Happy Scraps
Oh great! Now I'm hungry. 😉 These look delish! Thanks for linking up at The Creative Exchange!
I want to try ALL of these!!! Thank you so much for linking up at Tasty Tuesday! Your recipe has been pinned to the Tasty Tuesday Pinterest board! Please join us again this week!
Thank you for sharing this post at City of Creative Dream's City of Links on Friday! I appreciate you taking the time to party with me. Hope to see you again today 🙂
Yummy!! Pinning 🙂
Wow!! Wonderful tutorial.. Brilliant work..
Wow, thanks. You've made my day
Back to my morning devotions
Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU! I havebeen looking forever for recipes to make with the mini muffin pand and tamper that I bought!!
You are welcome! Happy to help ❤️