An easy recipe for peanut butter cookies with only 5 ingredients. Below is the recipe for soft and chewy cookies.
Hi readers, it’s Molly from Just a Little Creativity. I’m glad to be sharing here again.
Today I am sharing my Grandmommy’s Peanut Butter Cookies. They’re delicious, small cookies that make a great little dessert with a glass of milk on the side.
This recipe has been passed down through several generations in my family. They’re perfectly crunchy on the edges and soft and chewy in the middle. Topped with just a sprinkle of brown sugar, they are melt in your mouth delicious.
More Dessert Recipes:
Desserts are are my favorite part of any meal! Since I love cookies and cakes so much, we have several recipes so share with you. Like these Lemon Bars, these Orange and Fudge Sandwich Cookies, and this Heavenly Chocolate Cake.
Be sure to look around the blog for more yummy Dessert recipes!
Ingredients You’ll Need For This Recipe:
This post contains affiliate links.
The Best Peanut Butter Cookies Directions:
Mix all ingredients well in mixing bowl.
Refrigerate dough for 10-15 minutes.
Lay parchment paper on baking sheet and roll dough into 1 tbsp balls.
Gently press to flatten (you can even be fancy and use a fork to make lines on the top)
Sprinkle brown sugar on top of each cookie.
Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes, cookies will still look soft when they come out of the oven, but they will set with no problem.
Let cool before serving.
Enjoy with a glass of milk on the side.
I hope you enjoy these cookies as much as we do, and when you make this cookie recipe, please share a photo! We’d love to see.
And make sure you stop by Just a Little Creativity and say Hi, I’d love to see you there!
Our Baking Essential List:
- For baking casseroles, we use Glass Baking Dishes. I especially like the dishes with lids so leftovers can be transferred straight to the fridge.
- Silicone Kitchenware are my favorite because they don’t scratch my cookware and are super easy to clean!
- To prepare all of those ingredients a Glass Cutting Board is a must. We even keep ours on our counter at all times.
- This Knife Set will also become your favorite! They cut beautifully and with the hollow design of the knife, food doesn’t stick to the blade.
- Mix all ingredients well in mixing bowl.
- Refrigerate dough for 10-15 minutes.
- Lay parchment paper on baking sheet and roll dough into 1 tbsp balls.
- Gently press to flatten (you can even be fancy and use a fork to make line on the top)
- Sprinkle brown sugar on top of each cookie.
- Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes, cookies will still look soft when they come out of the oven, but they will set with no problem.
- Let cool before serving.
Follow The Crafty Blog Stalker