Peanut butter is an American favorite that is used in all kinds of desserts. Here are 60 peanut butter dessert recipes from top food bloggers.
I love peanut butter and it is quite versatile! It tastes great on sandwiches, in desserts, and even by itself.
If you are like me, and you love peanut butter too, then we are going to be great friends!
Below I have shared SIXTY delicious and mouth-watering recipes that all highlight peanut butter as the star ingredient.
Easy Peanut Butter Dessert Recipes:
Visit the website for each step-by-step recipe tutorial.
1. Peanut Butter Chocolate Pretzel Bars from The Crafty Blog Stalker
These peanut butter chocolate pretzel bars are easy to whip up, making them a perfect dessert for any day of the week. An easy treat that everyone will love.
2. Peanut Butter Cookies with Chocolate from The Crafty Blog Stalker
A favorite cookie of mine is Peanut Butter cookies. I love how easy they are to make and how wonderful peanut buttery they taste.
3. Peanut Butter Milkshake from Heavenly Home Cooking
If you love peanut butter, you will love this easy, quick and delicious peanut butter milkshake! A mere 5 minutes stand between you and this thick and creamy shake. It's also super simple with a mere 3 ingredients.
4. Peanut Butter Cup Brownies with Peanut Butter Frosting from Cupcake Diaries
Chocolate and peanut butter were meant to be together. And these brownies prove that! This perfectly moist and chewy brownie is packed full of chopped-up peanut butter cups, then topped with a deliciously creamy peanut butter frosting.
5. Chocolate Peanut Butter Dip from Butter with a Side of Bread
This chocolate peanut butter fruit dip is a fantastic recipe that comes together quickly. It’s light and creamy and best of all, it’s a huge crowd pleaser.
6. Peanut Butter Cookies with M&M'S from The Crafty Blog Stalker
The only thing that makes Peanut Butter Cookies better, is M&Ms!
7. Peanut Butter Ice Cream from Ashlee Marie
This is a custard-based recipe which means CREAMY!!!! My daughter loves it as much as I do and we love making this one together.
8. Chocolate Peanut Butter Poke Cake from Creations by Kara
Reese’s Peanut Butter Chocolate Poke Cake– Every bite of this decadent cake is loaded with chocolate and peanut butter flavor. It is seriously mouthwatering and addicting!
9. Peanut Butter “Cheese” Ball from Like Mother Like Daughter
This peanut butter cheeseball is a delicious dessert cheese ball that is coated in chocolate and peanut butter chips. It’s perfectly served up for a party with graham crackers, pretzels, or apple slices.
11. Peanut Butter Pie from Handle the Heat
This homemade Peanut Butter Pie is made from scratch with just a few ingredients and will have everyone coming back for seconds! It's CRAZY good!
12. Peanut Butter Gooey Bars from Crazy for Crust
Peanut Butter Cup Gooey Cookie Bars are chocolate chip cookie bars filled with peanut butter cups and gooey peanut butter filling!
13. Peanut Butter Cheesecake from Handle the Heat
This is the ULTIMATE Peanut Butter Cheesecake recipe! Made with an easy graham cracker and peanut crust, creamy peanut butter cheesecake filling, and a delicious peanut butter topping!
14. Peanut Butter Sheet Cake from Sugary Sweets
This Peanut Butter Sheet Cake is an unbelievably moist, rich, peanut butter cake with creamy peanut butter frosting poured on top. Similar to Texas Sheet Cake, but for the peanut butter lover instead!
15. 4 Ingredient Peanut Butter Balls from My Heavenly Recipes
If you guys are looking for the most addicting treats to take to a party, these peanut butter balls are it! I have never seen dessert disappear so fast before haha.
16. Peanut Butter Pudding from I Am Baker
Peanut Butter Pudding is a creamy homemade pudding made with peanut butter that is a perfect snack or after-dinner treat.
17. Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge from Spaceships and Laser Beams
It only takes two ingredients to whip up a batch of this divine chocolate peanut butter fudge, but I guarantee you, it tastes delicious.
19. Chocolate Peanut Butter Tart from Once Upon A Chef
Think of this chocolate peanut butter tart as a grown-up version of a Reese’s Peanut Butter cup.
20. Peanut Butter Lasagna from My Heavenly Recipes
It’s the perfect time to make this glorious dessert…a peanut butter cookie lasagna that doesn’t require an oven!
21. Peanut Butter Cupcakes from Just So Tasty
These tender cupcakes are made with peanut butter in the batter and are topped with creamy peanut butter frosting. They have a double dose of peanut butter for the perfect peanut butter cupcake recipe.
22. Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies from Space Ships and Laser Beams
A batch of these classic peanut butter no-bake cookies takes just a few minutes to make and comes out decadent and rich.
24. Chewy Peanut Butter Brownies from Can't Stay Out Of The Kitchen
Chewy Peanut Butter Brownies are awesome. These lovely brownies have triple the peanut butter flavor. They have the perfect texture: dense just the way a brownie should be. And, they’re filled with extra crunchy peanut butter, peanuts, and Reese’s peanut butter chips.
26. Peanut Butter Meringue Pie from Six Dollar Family
My aunt is a wonderful cook and each year she would make the most amazing peanut butter meringue pie that I still adore to this day. In fact, it is still one of my all-time favorite pie recipes.
27. Chocolate peanut Butter Cheerio Cups from Oh My Goodness Chocolate Desserts
These quick and easy Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheerios Cups are made with only 5 healthy ingredients: Cheerios cereal, dark chocolate, organic coconut oil, peanut butter, and organic brown rice syrup.
28. No Bake Peanut Butter Bars from Culinary Hill
People go wild for these No-Bake Peanut Butter Bars! They only take 5 ingredients and 10 minutes (plus chilling time) to make, and they take just seconds to disappear. This is my grandma’s recipe which she dubbed “Almost Reese’s.”
29. Heavenly Peanut Butter Trifle from Julie's Eats and Treats
Reese’s Heavenly Peanut Butter Trifle is the perfect dessert for a crowd! Layers of peanut butter pudding, Reese’s cups, and brownies make a decadent dessert recipe everyone will love!
31. Peanut Butter Marshmallow Pie from Beyond Frosting
This No-Bake Peanut Butter Marshmallow Pie is straight-up amazing. Light, fluffy peanut butter mousse with an Oreo cookie crust is topped with whipped cream, crushed peanut butter cookies, and a peanut butter glaze. If you love peanut butter, you might as well make this right now.
32. Chewy Peanut Butter Cookies from the Novice Chef
If you’re looking for the BEST Chewy Peanut Butter Cookies, with super soft chewy centers and tons of peanut butter flavor, this easy recipe is for you!
33. Peanut Butter Tandy Cake from Baking A Moment
Need comfort food? Peanut Butter Tandy Cake will make it all better! A soft, buttery sheet cake is topped with peanut butter and milk chocolate ganache.
34. Peanut Butter Cake Roll from Crazy for Crust
The peanut butter cake roll is the perfect cake for peanut butter and chocolate lovers. This easy Reese’s cake roll recipe is a rich chocolate cake filled with creamy peanut butter filling. It’s topped with chocolate ganache and covered in peanut butter cups!
37. Chocolate Peanut Butter Ritz Cookies from A Farmgirl's Dabbles
Chocolate Peanut Butter Ritz Cookies are an easy, no-bake, sweet, and salty treat using Ritz crackers. A sprinkle of sea salt flakes puts these over the top!
38. Peanut Butter and Corn Chip No Bake Cookies from Skip To My Lou
These corn chip and peanut butter no-bake cookies are one of those crazy recipes I just had to give a try. My friend calls these gooey peanut butter-flavored Fritos, Kookie Cookies.
39. Peanut Butter Nutter Butter Cheesecake from Mindee's Cooking Obsession
Attention Peanut Butter Lovers!!! This one's for you! My Nutter Butter Peanut Butter Cheesecake is the smooth peanut butter deliciousness you dream about!
41. Peanut Butter Pinwheels from Senior Skillet
Peanut Butter Pinwheels are a very simple homemade candy treat. Sometimes called Potato Candy, the name comes from substituting mashed potato instead of milk in the recipe.
42. Peanut Butter Marshmallow Bars from Melissa's Southern Style Kitchen
Peanut Butter Mallow Bars are a delicious no-bake treat suitable for any occasion. Whether you're hosting a birthday party, packing for a picnic, or making sweets for the holidays, peanut butter mallow bars will make a fabulous addition.
43. Peanut Butter Cinnamon Rolls from Crazy for Crust
If you like peanut butter, you’ll love these Peanut Butter Cinnamon Rolls. A rich egg yeast dough is filled with gobs of peanut butter and chocolate chips, making for a breakfast your family will love!
44. Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pie from Bake or Break
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pie is wonderfully easy to make and even more delicious! It’s a perfectly cool treat on a warm day. Or enjoy it year-round like I do!
45. Peanut Butter and Jelly Bars from Kitchen Fun with my 3 Sons
The Peanut Butter and Jam Bars recipe below is so yummy. Your kids will love it. Truthfully, everyone who enjoys good old peanut butter and jelly will flip for this dessert.
46. The Ultimate Peanut Butter Cookie from A Bajillion Recipes
Super soft and chewy peanut buttery cookies stuffed with a peanut butter butterscotch truffle filling!
47. Brownie Bottom Peanut Butter Cheesecake from Persnickety Plates
Brownie Bottom Peanut Butter Cheesecake has a chewy brownie layer topped with a creamy peanut butter cheesecake and drizzled with rich chocolate. The perfect sinful cheesecake for large gatherings or just because.
48. Peanut Butter Cornflake Bars from This Is Not Diet Food
Peanut Butter Cornflake Bars are a decadent chocolate peanut butter dessert recipe made with corn syrup, crunchy peanut butter, crumbled cornflakes cereal and semi-sweet chocolate chips.
49. Banana Peanut Butter Ice Cream Bars from A Virtual Vegan
The easiest Banana Peanut Butter Ice Cream Bars! Just 5 ingredients (plus salt) and ridiculously easy to make. No molds or churning are required.
50. Soft Batch Chocolate Chunk Peanut Butter Cookies from Baker by Nature
The Best Soft Batch Chocolate Chunk Peanut Butter Cookies are made with creamy peanut butter, brown sugar, and plenty of chocolate chunks! Packed with flavor, these cookies are outrageously good. A must-try for peanut butter lovers!
51. Peanut Butter and Jelly Cookie Cups from Live for Cake
Take a lunchbox classic to the next level with these surprisingly easy Peanut Butter & Jelly Cookie Cups!
52. Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Truffles from Mom On Time Out
Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls with Rice Krispies are just like your favorite Peanut Butter Balls but with a crispy filling thanks to the rice crispies. This delicious candy is great for the holidays and cookie trays! Truly, the perfect combination of sweet and salty.
53. Peanut Butter Pretzels from Butter with a Side of Bread
Peanut Butter Chocolate Pretzels are made with 4 simple ingredients and they’re completely amazing! Easy treats made with peanut butter, pretzels, and chocolate & perfect for any time.
54. Peanut Butter Chocolate Layer Cake from Life, Love, and Sugar
This Peanut Butter Chocolate Layer Cake recipe is made with layers of moist chocolate cake, peanut butter frosting, and chopped Reese’s peanut butter cups! It’s rich, delicious and so fun!
55. Peanut Butter Ice Cream from Loving It Vegan
Smooth and velvety peanut butter banana nice cream, made with just 2 ingredients and a food processor! So good you’d never know it’s healthy.
56. 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Oatmeal Balls from I Heart Naptime
These chewy peanut butter oatmeal balls are wholesome, healthy, and worth much more than the 5 minutes it takes to make them! An effortless way to satisfy your sweet and salty craving with the added benefit of protein.
57. Frozen Peanut Butter Pretzel Pie from Lil Luna
Frozen Peanut Butter Pie consists of a graham cracker pretzel crust, frozen peanut butter filling, and a chocolate, pretzel, peanut butter cup topping. It’s the most perfect salty and sweet combo!
58. Halfway to Heaven Peanut Butter Cookies from Broma Bakery
These heavenly peanut butter sandwich cookies are the salty-sweet sandwich cookie of your dreams! Made with chewy peanut butter oatmeal cookies and a creamy peanut butter filling, you’ll love these little cookies!
59. Peanut Butter Chocolate Mousse Brownie Cake from Mel's Kitchen Cafe
Get this show-stopper of a recipe for peanut butter chocolate mousse brownie cake. Rich, decadent, and totally amazing, plus it can be made ahead of time!
60. Peanut Butter Whip Brownies from Taste of the Frontier
These Peanut Butter Whip Brownies are chewy, fudgy brownies topped with peanut butter whip & M&M’s. Just another Yummy Bar Recipe that goes beyond delicious! Simple & easy, a must-make for sure!
Our Baking Essential List:
- For baking casseroles, we use Glass Baking Dishes. I especially like the dishes with lids so leftovers can be transferred straight to the fridge.
- Silicone Kitchenware is my favorite because they don't scratch my cookware and are super easy to clean!
- To prepare all of those ingredients a Glass Cutting Board is a must. We even keep ours on our counter at all times.
- This Knife Set will also become your favorite! They cut beautifully and with the hollow design of the knife, food doesn't stick to the blade.