Asparagus, either steamed or roasted, is delicious. But how do you prepare it? Consider these easy asparagus recipes.
Asparagus is one of my favorite vegetables!
It wasn't always that way, when I was younger I would turn my nose up at those thin green spears.
But now, I eat them whenever I get the chance!
More Recipe Round-ups:
I'll be the first to admit that I don't love to cook, but I do love gathering around the table and talking about our day. To help with meal planning, I go to recipe round-ups where I can get a lot of recipe ideas in one place. Like 20 Hearty Breakfast Recipe Ideas, 20 Quick and Easy Dessert Bar Recipes, or No-Cook Ice Cream Maker Recipes.
Take a look around and see all of the recipes we have!
Fun Facts About Asparagus:
- Queen Nefertiti said that asparagus was the food of the Gods.
- Asparagus is rich in folic acid - a yummy and easy way to get that great vitamin!
- Asparagus does not contain any fat or cholesterol - YAY!
- Some of you know about "asparagus pee". Yes, asparagus makes your pee smell different. What you may not know is that only people with a certain "gene" can smell the asparagus pee. I read that only 25% of people can smell it. I wonder how true that is - I can sure smell it and friends I know can as well. Maybe that is information some of you would rather not know! 🙂
Main Dishes with Asparagus:
1. Creamy Tuscan Chicken and Asparagus from Farm Life DIY
2. Baked Salmon in Foil with Asparagus, Lemon and Garlic Butter Sauce from Eat Well 101
3. Leek and Asparagus Pasta from Mom Makes Dinner
4. Creamy Lemon Asparagus Pasta from Crumbs and Caramel
6. Chicken Asparagus Rolls from One Sweet Appetitie
8. Chicken Asparagus Herb Pasta from Liz on Call
Side Dishes with Asparagus:
9. Roasted Brussel Sprouts and Asparagus with a Tangy Sauce from Healthy Taste of Life
11. Easy Asparagus Casserole from My Therapist Cooks
12. Creamy Pasta with Asparagus and Bacon from Uncommon Designs
13. Asparagus in Creamy Mushroom Sauce from Valentina's Corner
14. Roasted Potatoes, Mushrooms, Onions and Asparagus Recipe from Hot Eats and Cool Reads
15. Oven Baked Asparagus with Garlic and Parmesan from About a Mom
16. Asparagus Bundles Wrapped in Prosciutto from Umami Girl
17. Easy Grilled Asparagus in Foil from Stay Snatched
18. Asparagus with Lemon and Parmesan from Absolutely Fabulous
19. Bacon-Wrapped Asparagus with Cream Cheese from Keto Diet Rule
20. Asparagus Casserole from Natasha's Kitchen
If you love these recipes, please help me by sharing this post on Facebook and Pinterest!
Our Baking Essential List:
- For baking casseroles, we use Glass Baking Dishes. I especially like the dishes with lids so leftovers can be transferred straight to the fridge.
- Silicone Kitchenware is my favorite because they don't scratch my cookware and are super easy to clean!
- To prepare all of those ingredients a Glass Cutting Board is a must. We even keep ours on our counter at all times.
- This Knife Set will also become your favorite! They cut beautifully and with the hollow design of the knife, food doesn't stick to the blade.