Nothing is better than a delicious homemade cookie right out of the oven! Below is 20 homemade cookie recipes that you can make too.
Homemade cookies are a weakness of mine. Are they for you too? I mean seriously, how does anyone turn them down? ?
Cookies really are the perfect dessert. They are great for any type of celebration, and you don’t need a bowl or a plate, just your hands!
More Recipe Round-ups:
I’ll be the first to admit that I don’t love to cook, but I do love gathering around the table and talking about our day. To help with meal planning, I go to recipe round-ups where I can get lots of recipe ideas all in one place. That is why we love to share recipe round-ups! Like these 7 Really Good Pasta Dinner Recipes, 23 No-Cook Ice Cream Maker Recipes, and 22 Refreshing Summer Drinks.
Take a look around and see all of the recipes we have!
Simply click on the project title to be taken to the step by step tutorial.
1. Dipped Chocolate Pizzelle Cookies by The Crafty Blog Stalker
2. Dipped Shortbread Cookies by Creations By Kara
3. The Best Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe by The Crafty Blog Stalker
4. Healthy Coconut Cookies by Happy Food Happy Life
5. Homemade Oreos by Ashlee Marie
6. Chocolate Mint Chip Cookies by Cupcake Diaries
7. Chocolate Chip Cookies with Sea Salt by Like Mother Like Daughter
8. The Recipe for Swig Sugar Cookies by Real Mom Kitchen
9. No-Bake Nutella Monster Cookies by The Crafty Blog Stalker
10. Vanilla Bean Danish Butter Cookie by Lisa Marie
11. Argentine Dulce De Leche Cookies by The Crafty Blog Stalker
12. Rolo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies by Like Mother Like Daughter
13. Brown Butter Madeleines by Ashlee Marie
14. 4 Ingredient Pumpkin Spice Cookies by The Crafty Blog Stalker
15. Carmel Shortbread Cookies by Creations By Kara
16. Chocolate Dipped Peanut Butter Cookie Sandwiches by Like Mother Like Daughter
17. White Chocolate Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies by The Crafty Blog Stalker
18. Oreo and Cream Cookies by Jamie Cooks It Up
19. Crunchy Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies by Tried and Tasty
20. Almond Butter Sugar Cookies with Cream Cheese Frosting by Jamie Cooks It Up
If you love this tutorial, please give it a five-star review and help me share it on Facebook and Pinterest!
Our Baking Essential List:
- For baking casseroles, we use Glass Baking Dishes. I especially like the dishes with lids so leftovers can be transferred straight to the fridge.
- Silicone Kitchenware is my favorite because they don’t scratch my cookware and are super easy to clean!
- To prepare all of those ingredients a Glass Cutting Board is a must. We even keep ours on our counter at all times.
- This Knife Set will also become your favorite! They cut beautifully and with the hollow design of the knife, food doesn’t stick to the blade.