Homemade ice cream is an easy-to-make delicious treat. No need for the lengthy cook and freeze ice cream recipes. Try these no-cook ice cream maker recipes! This post contains affiliate links.
Homemade ice cream is soo much better than store-bought, and coming up with all of the flavors and mix-ins has been so much fun!
But every time I go on the hunt for Ice Cream Maker Recipes there are so many that require a ton of steps. Boil the cream, pre-freeze this ingredient, and 4 hours later you can put all of the ingredients in the ice cream maker.
Ummm, no thank you. I bought the ice cream maker so I wouldn't have to do all of those steps.
More Dessert Recipes:
I'll be the first to admit that I don't love to cook, but I do love gathering around the table and talking about our day.
To help with meal planning, I go to recipe round-ups where I can get a lot of recipe ideas in one place. Like 20 Moist Cupcake Recipes, 20 Delicious Lemon Dessert Recipes, or 20 Simple Recipes for Homemade Cakes.
Ice Cream Maker I Use:
I recently got my first Ice Cream Maker and I absolutely love it. It is a Hamilton Beach 4qt.
Ice Cream Maker Recipes:
Visit the website for the step-by-step recipe tutorial.
1. Biscoff Ice Cream from Katie's Cucina
Biscoff… what? Yes, I went there. I created an ice cream recipe that is going to rock your socks. If you are a lover of the sweet and buttery cookie then you are going to fall head over heels in love with this ice cream recipe.
2. Bubble Gum Ice Cream Homemade from More Minutes
I have re-created that old-time, bubble gum ice cream! The ice cream is even dyed the same color that I remembered it being. And, it has the rich and creamy taste of homemade ice cream!
3. Caramel Sugar Cone Frozen Yogurt from Kleinworth & Co
Caramel Sugar Cone Frozen Yogurt is a simple no-churn frozen yogurt recipe loaded with crushed sugar cones and swirled with caramel. Perfect for the ultimate caramel lover.
4. Four Ingredient Chocolate Cookies 'n' Cream Ice Cream from Two Peas and Their Pod
Summer is here and I am so ready for ice cream season!
5. Creamy Coconut Pineapple Ice Cream from Daily Dish Recipes
This luscious blend of coconut and pineapple screams summer as you devour this Creamy Coconut Pineapple Ice Cream
6. Dark Chocolate Ice Cream from Bless This Mess
This homemade dark chocolate ice cream is so creamy and luxurious that you'll never go back to the store-bought kind!
7. Double Thin Mint Ice Cream from Erin Cooks
When you scoop out a serving you’ll have layers of cookie ice cream and gooey sauce.
8. Homemade Peppermint Ice Cream from Amanda's Cookin'
I love pink peppermint ice cream. I've made it three times, and each time it’s been polished off by the family. Don’t worry, I got my fair share too. 😉
9. Espresso Chocolate Chip Ice Cream from Table for Two
With so much coffee on my brain, it’s no surprise that my first ice cream recipe made was a coffee-flavored one.
10. Fresh Peach Ice Cream from Bless this Mess
What's better than ice cream on a hot summer day? Try this Fresh Peach Ice Cream made with peaches right off the tree! All you need is some heavy cream, sugar, and vanilla - this homemade ice cream is so easy, simple, and delicious.
11. Maraschino Cherry Ice Cream from Noble Pig
Maraschino Cherry Ice Cream is a deliciously creamy cherry ice cream and does not require making a custard. Just chill your ingredients before freezing them in your ice cream maker and you will soon be enjoying your new favorite dessert.
12. Homemade Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream from Amanda's Cookin'
Mint chocolate chip ice cream is a favorite in this house. Back when I upgraded from my broken-down manual crank ice cream maker to one with an actual motor, this was one of the first ice cream recipes I experimented with.
13. Peanut Butter Ice Cream from Recipe Girl
Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream is one of the most popular ice cream flavors around. And now you can make it homemade in your own kitchen!
14. Root Beer Ice Cream from Amanda's Cookin'
I know, right? Another ice cream recipe, sheesh! I can’t help it, I’ve been experimenting with different flavors and came up with this as soon as I remembered I had some root beer extract in the pantry.
15. Soda Pop Ice Cream Recipe from Leigh Anne Wilkes
Turn your favorite soda pop into soda ice cream with only 3 ingredients!
16. Easy Homemade Strawberry Ice Cream from Ultimate Foodies
Homemade strawberry ice cream is super easy to make and oh so yummy! I started with a simple vanilla ice cream recipe and just adapted it by adding fresh strawberries and a little strawberry syrup.
17. Vanilla Blackberry Jam Ice Cream from Amanda's Cookin'
I make ice cream a lot and am always experimenting with different flavors. This particular ice cream uses jam or preserves.
18. Easy Vanilla Ice Cream from The Nummy Little Blog
In my search to find the best Ice Cream recipes, I came up with a pretty simple base. I use a basic vanilla base. From this base, you can basically make any flavor you like.
19. Snickerdoodle Ice Cream from Recipe Girl
Snickerdoodle Ice Cream is one of the best ice cream flavors ever created. And I’m sure you’ll agree if you’re a big-time snickerdoodle cookie lover like me.
20. Cinnamon Ice Cream from Creations by Kara
Cinnamon Ice Cream- Smooth, creamy, and packed with cinnamon flavor, this ice cream is great alone, topped with caramel sauce, or served with apple pie!
21. Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream from Ashlee Marie
A super easy pumpkin ice cream recipe. It's creamy and flavorful and tastes amazing with a pie crust cone!
22. Fresh Lemon Ice Cream from The View From Great Island
Fresh Lemon Ice Cream is like no other ice cream you’ve ever had, homemade or store-bought ~ the zippy, tart, citrus flavor is unique and so refreshing because it’s made with lots of fresh lemon juice. And it’s ready in under 30 minutes!
23. Cookies and Cream Ice Cream from Homemade Hoopla
Delicious cookies and cream ice cream made right at home (and with no eggs in the recipe.) Customize it to your tastes with your favorite cookie!
If you love these dessert recipes, please help me by sharing this post on Facebook and Pinterest!
Our Baking Essential List:
- For baking casseroles, we use Glass Baking Dishes. I especially like the dishes with lids so leftovers can be transferred straight to the fridge.
- Silicone Kitchenware is my favorite because they don't scratch my cookware and are super easy to clean!
- To prepare all of those ingredients a Glass Cutting Board is a must. We even keep ours on our counter at all times.
- This Knife Set will also become your favorite! They cut beautifully and with the hollow design of the knife, food doesn't stick to the blade.