Fudge Ripple Ice Cream is a summer favorite and you can make your own! Below is a yummy homemade fudge ripple ice cream recipe.
Do you love homemade ice cream too? It is such a yummy treat any time of year!
Hello, my name is Carissa and I am so excited to be sharing my favorite fudge ripple ice cream recipe. My home website is Messes to Memories and I'd love for you to come and check it out!
This is definitely a recipe you're going to want to try! It's perfectly creamy and full of chocolatey goodness. MMMmmm.
Ingredients You'll Need For This Recipe:
This post contains affiliate links.
- 2 cups Marshmallows
- ¾ cup Evaporated Milk
- 2 cups Sugar
- 2 cups Chocolate Chips (unsweetened, milk, or a combination of the two)
- 1 cube Butter
Ice Cream Ingredients:
Starting the Ice Cream Base:
- Whip the heavy whipping cream until it starts to form soft peaks. Tips to make sure your whipped cream turns out perfect--make sure your whipped cream is cold and don't over whip it.
2. Add the sweetened condensed milk and whip until stiff peaks form, but make sure you don't over whip!
3. Pour the ice cream base into a casserole dish and put in the freezer.
Making the Fudge:
1. Pull out a saucepan and place the evaporated milk, sugar and marshmallows in. Stir until melted and the mixture reaches 240.
2. Place the chocolate chips and butter in a mixture. Pour the milky marshmallow mixture over the top and mix it all up until it's well blended and just barely starting to lose its sheen!
3. Set the fudge mixture aside and let it cool.
Add the Fudge to the Ice Cream Base:
1. After about an hour pull the ice cream out and spoon some dollops of fudge on top. Mix it all in. You can mix in as much or as little as you want. Depending on how fudge-y you want it! Decorate the top with some more fudge!!!!
2. Place it in the freezer for another 3-4 hours.
3. After the ice cream is completely set, scoop into bowls and enjoy.
Which drink are you most excited to try?
Our Baking Essential List:
- For baking casseroles, we use Glass Baking Dishes. I especially like the dishes with lids so leftovers can be transferred straight to the fridge.
- Silicone Kitchenware is my favorite because they don't scratch my cookware and are super easy to clean!
- To prepare all of those ingredients a Glass Cutting Board is a must. We even keep ours on our counter at all times.
- This Knife Set will also become your favorite! They cut beautifully and with the hollow design of the knife, food doesn't stick to the blade.