Make healthy and delicious homemade bread with your bread machine! Below is 30 of the best bread maker recipes.
Can you smell it? That hot, fresh loaf of bread as you pull it out of the oven? That has got to be one of the best smells in the world!
With a Bread Machine, you can get all the smells and loaves of bread without all of the work.
The magic of a bread machine truly is amazing because you can make so much more than just a loaf of bread. You can make rolls, sticks, scones, bagels and so much more!
The bread machine we use is this Oster 2-Pound Expressbake Bread Machine and I love it!
More Easy Recipes:
I'll be the first to admit that I don't love cooking dinner, but I do love gathering around the table and talking about our day. Some of my favorite quick and easy dinner recipes are Pizza Casserole, Homemade Corn Dogs, and Pita Bread Pizza.
Take a look around and see all of the recipes we have!
The Best Bread Machine Recipes:
Visit the website for the step-by-step recipe tutorial.
3. Cinnamon Sugar Pull-Apart Bread
6. Homemade Cinnamon Rolls – A Bread Machine Recipe
7. Bread Machine Sour Dough Bread
9. Cinnamon Swirl Bread Machine Recipe
12. Little Caesars Copy Cat Pizza Dough
13. Banana Chocolate Chip Bread Machine Recipe
14. Olive Garden Copy Cat Breadsticks
15. Pretzel Bread in a Bread Maker
16. Buttery Bread Machine Rolls
17. Bread Machine Pumpkin Spice Loaf
19. Potato Crescent Roll Recipe for Bread Machines
24. Foccacia Bread Sticks-Bread Machine Recipe
25. Homemade Hamburger and Hotdog Buns
28. Parsley and Chive Pull-Apart Rolls
30. Wild Rice and Cranberry Bread Machine Loaf
If you love these bread recipes, please help me by sharing this post on Facebook and Pinterest!
Our Baking Essential List:
- For baking casseroles, we use Glass Baking Dishes. I especially like the dishes with lids so leftovers can be transferred straight to the fridge.
- Silicone Kitchenware are my favorite because they don't scratch my cookware and are super easy to clean!
- To prepare all of those ingredients a Glass Cutting Board is a must. We even keep ours on our counter at all times.
- This Knife Set will also become your favorite! They cut beautifully and with the hollow design of the knife, food doesn't stick to the blade.
- How to Easily Make a Concrete Buoy DIY Door Stopper
- How to Make Large Paper Rosette Party Decorations
- 31 Free Camping Printables and Activities for Kids
- 25 Tutorials to Make Beautiful, Handmade Rings
- 20 Sublimation Craft Tutorials for Beginners
- 20 Heat Transfer Vinyl Shirts With Cute Designs Great For Beginners!
- Retro Mama SVG + 5 Free Cut Files for Mother's Day
- 20 Home Decor Crafts for Adults to Make This Spring!
- Top 20 Step-By-Step Pokemon Crafts For Kids
- How to Make a Beaded Spider Tutorial
- 30 Fun Spring Break Crafts you can Make with Children
- 20 Unique Handmade Necklaces
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
I love a good bread machine recipe.
[email protected]'s Mansion
I LOVE My Bread Machine! Thanks for sharing!
I love making bread in the bread machine and search for great recipes. I can't wait to check some out soon!!!
Cool! I love getting new bread machine recipes.
I love my bread maker! I'm always looking for new recipes to try. Thanks!
Oh my, definitely pinning this for future reference. I so agree with you, there is nothin' quite like fresh, warm bread.
Thanks so much for sharing on Inspire Me Wednesday. Featuring you in next week's issue.
I use my bread maker nearly every day. It will be great to add some of these to the rotation!
Oh my gosh, I absolutely MUST own a bread machine asap. These look awesome!
I decided to get rid of my new bread machine because I hated the taste and texture of the few bread recipes I tried out... from the little recipe book that came with the bread machine. Now, I will try some of your recipes before I decide whether or not to trash it. The breads I made were soooo bad (many of them would never rise properly either) that I did not feel right trying to donate it. Maybe there is something wrong with the machine. Your recipes will help me find out. Thank you for sharing!
You are welcome! Make sure that you are using good yeast. Old yeast will keep your bread from rising properly and that will effect the taste. I hope you find recipes that work well for you!
Love all your recipes. Please tell me what brand and kind of bread machine you have. I'm going to get a new one Tuesday.
My email address is all lower case.
Mine is an Oster. It is a pretty basic model, but I think it works fantastic.
Thank you so much for featuring my Sour Dough Bread Machine Recipe and linking it back to my blog "The Hidden Pantry" at thehiddenpantry.blogspot.com
I really appreciate it and am pleased and flattered!
My very best,
Thank you so much for featuring my cinnamon sugar pull-apart bread. I made it this year at Christmas in a wreath shape and love the look of a round loaf.
Thank you so much for this article collection. It's definitely very useful. I'm wondering what Oster bread machine you purchased. Is it the CKSTBRTW20, 5838 or CKSTBR9050?
You are so welcome Lynda. My breadmaker is the Oster CKSTBRTW20 here is an affiliate link to the machine if you are interested in getting your own. http://amzn.to/1Tb7Z6h It is a great breadmaker that is super easy to use.
Of all of the equipment that I have in my kitchen a bread machine is not one of them. I don't know why I haven't tried it but after checking out these recipes I might have to pick one up. Thank you for sharing at the Creative Muster Party. Pinned
Robin | Fluster Buster
LOL! Thanks Robin! I'm glad I could help you with your shopping list!
I should buy a bread machine. Thanks for posting on the Merry Monday Link Party.
You really should Erlene! They will love you for it!!
help needed with a logik breadmaker. i dont have the instructions
I'm not much help Judith, I'm sorry. Try googling the make and model of your breadmaker and should be able to find instructions.
I love using my bread machine. Thanks for sharing information.
You had a wonderful honey white bread recipe with milk it was so easy and delicious. But now the website is unavailable. Can you please send me the recipe? I love that bread and gift it to my older neighbors with homemade jelly. Thank you
I'm sorry Amy, I no longer have that recipe. It wasn't mine, I simply linked to it and the owner removed it so I was no longer able to link to it.
I love making bread using my bread maker. Would love to try ur bread recipes n others too.
Thanks & God bless 🙂
Thank you Lilyn! I hope you enjoy some of these recipes!
thank you very much for the article
thank you very much for the article and keep up the good work.