Whether you are looking for delicious salad recipes for a potluck or for dinner, below are 20 Easy and Tasty Salad Recipes for Dinner.
Are you a salad fan? MMM! I love a tasty salad, and I love finding new delicious recipes!
Whether it is a salad recipe for dinner or a salad recipe for a potluck, you have come to the right place for salad recipes ideas.
More Recipe Round-ups:
I'll be the first to admit that I don't love to cook, but I do love gathering around the table and talking about our day. To help with meal planning, I go to recipe round-ups where I can get lots of recipe ideas all in one place. That is why we love to share recipe round-ups! Like these 15 Summer BBQ Favorites, 23 No-Cook Ice Cream Maker Recipes, and 22 Refreshing Summer Drinks (Non-Alcoholic).
Take a look around and see all of the recipes we have!
Visit the website for the step-by-step recipe tutorial.
5. Jacked Up Monterey Chicken Salad
8. Chicken Cranberry Sunflower Salad
10. Tomato BLT Salad with Warm Bacon Dressing
16. Simple Spinach and Strawberry Salad
19. Broccoli and Grape Pasta Salad
If you love these recipes, please help me by sharing this post on Facebook and Pinterest!
Our Baking Essential List:
- For baking casseroles, we use Glass Baking Dishes. I especially like the dishes with lids so leftovers can be transferred straight to the fridge.
- Silicone Kitchenware is my favorite because they don't scratch my cookware and are super easy to clean!
- To prepare all of those ingredients a Glass Cutting Board is a must. We even keep ours on our counter at all times.
- This Knife Set will also become your favorite! They cut beautifully and with the hollow design of the knife, food doesn't stick to the blade.
- How to Easily Make a Concrete Buoy DIY Door Stopper
- How to Make Large Paper Rosette Party Decorations
- 31 Free Camping Printables and Activities for Kids
- How to Make a DIY Mirror Wall in Your Home
- 20 Free Camping SVG Files for your Weekend Camp Trip
- 20 DIY Lampshade Ideas to Lighten Up a Room
- 20 Personalized Wedding Gifts You Can Make With A Cricut
- 20 Heat Transfer Vinyl Shirts With Cute Designs Great For Beginners!
- 20 Fun Shoelace Crafts You Can Do
- How to Cook Butternut Squash in the Microwave
- How to Fix a Broken Necklace Clasp
- 20 Cute Handmade Earrings Ideas
Thank you for sharing this wonderful collection!
Thank you for sharing at #OverTheMoon. pinned and tweeted.
Great collection, esp. with summer now here. Anxious to try some of these! Thanks for linking up with Funtastic Friday.
Thank you for stopping by, Victoria! I am super excited about all of the salad possibilities too!
Salads are an absolute staple in my diet as I love how versatile they are! I was excited to see a salad with shrimp as it reminded me I should grill some for my next salad!
I totally agree Lauren, a salad easily works with any type of meal! Thanks for stopping by.
I'm a sucker for a sweet salad. Thank you for sharing all of these yummy ideas!
Thank you Christine! I am so glad I was able to temp your taste buds!
Aimee @ Irresistible Icing
Thanks for all these ideas. I'm pregnant and craving salads all the time!
Your welcome Aimee! Be glad your craving salads! My cravings were always of the non-healthy variety.
Oh wow - so many great ideas! Thanks for putting these all together, Katie, and for sharing this post. This was a great feature. Glad I found your blog over at #HomeMattersParty
Thank you Merit. I am so glad that you stopped by.
You've made me very hungry and I just ate! Love the collection
HAHAHAHa! I'm sorry Carol 🙂
Wonderful collection of salads for this summer. I love salads and can't wait to try several of these.
Thank you, Debbie! Salads really are a perfect summer meal.
I usually make this Cucumber Tomato Salad at my home. It is perfect for diet and body.
Thank you so much for sharing that article about Tasty Salad Recipes. I am a huge fan of salads, so I am eager to try them out.