A tasty pasta salad can make a great companion to any meal—or a hearty meal all on its own. Learn how to make pasta salad with these recipes.
Pasta salads are delicious and perfect to bring to a potluck or neighborhood BBQ. But if you are new to the pasta salad game, you may not know which type of salad to make!
I know how important it can be to bring a delicious recipe to a potluck, you want to impress everyone with your cooking abilities.
Have no fear, because no matter which pasta salad you choose from the recipes below, you will be making a delicious pasta salad that everyone will want the recipe for.
More Recipe Round-ups:
I'll be the first to admit that I don't love to cook, but I do love gathering around the table and talking about our day. To help with meal planning, I go to recipe round-ups where I can get a lot of recipe ideas in one place.
Like 20 Best Roasted Asparagus Recipes, 20 Quick and Easy Dessert Bar Recipes, or No-Cook Ice Cream Maker Recipes.
Pasta Salad Recipes:
Visit the website for the step-by-step recipe tutorial.
1. Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad from The Crafty Blog Stalker
You will love this easy buffalo chicken pasta salad for picnics, potlucks, and parties. The ranch dressing makes it extra tasty!
2. Classic Italian Pasta Salad from Dessert Now Dinner Later
A quick pasta salad that most people have at least tried, if not made it themselves. It’s perfect for BBQs or any other summer gathering.
3. Southwestern Pasta Salad from Like Mother Like Daughter
This southwest pasta salad is full of cold pasta, grilled chicken, and veggies, all coated in a delicious chipotle ranch dressing. It’s a perfect side dish for a summer bbq or potluck, or for a lighter lunch or dinner anytime.
4. Bowtie and Spinach Chicken Salad from Over the Big Moon
This delicious Bowtie and Spinach Chicken Salad is made with a base of spinach, bowtie noodles, and chicken. Then topped with mandarin oranges, honey nut peanuts, Craisins, and Green onions and served with a delicious Teriyaki Vinaigrette dressing! Perfect for a main dish or side dish!
5. Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad from The Crafty Blog Stalker
This Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad and my entire family loves it!
6. Broccoli and Grape Pasta Salad from My Mommy Style
Broccoli and grape pasta salad is a sweet and tangy and delicious pasta salad that is perfect for any BBQ or pot luck.
7. Broccoli Summer Salad from Our Thrifty Ideas
I love a fresh summer salad during the hot summer months. It’s so refreshing to have the cold veggies, with just a light dressing. And it’s always a perfect pair with BBQ meat on the grill.
8. Supreme Pasta Salad from The Crafty Blog Stalker
You will be surprised with how easy and delicious this recipe is - and is all because of one secret ingredient!
9. Taco Pasta Salad from Love Bakes Good Cakes
Your friends and family will love the Mexican flavors in this Taco Pasta Salad. Serve it at your next gathering for a change from the usual.
10. Macaroni Salad from Kristine's Kitchen
Macaroni Salad with egg, sweet pickles, and a creamy dressing is a tasty side dish that’s perfect for summer BBQs and potlucks. My best macaroni salad recipe is quick and easy to make with just a few simple ingredients.
11. Dill Pickle Pasta Salad from Spaceships and Laser Beams
Tangy dill pickles, tender pasta, cheese, and a flavorful dressing will make this dill pickle pasta salad a crowd-pleaser at any gathering.
13. Mediterranean Pasta Salad from Gimme Some Oven
This Mediterranean Pasta Salad recipe is easy to make and tossed with a yummy lemon-herb vinaigrette.
14. Cowboy Pasta Salad from Bellyfull
Bacon, ground beef, cheese, and hot sauce make this Cowboy Pasta Salad a definite crowd pleaser! Perfect for an easy dinner, side dish, summer get-togethers, game day, or any time!
15. Best Caprese Pasta Salad from A Southern Soul
This fresh and easy salad combines all the classic flavors of a Caprese Salad with pasta! Perfect as a simple family side dish or when feeding a crowd this make-ahead recipe for the best Caprese Pasta Salad delivers a burst of flavor everyone will love.
16. Cilantro Lime Pasta Salad from Kalefornia Kravings
An easy pasta salad that’s exploding with flavor with just a touch of heat! It’s creamy, zesty, and perfect for your next potluck or bbq!
17. Chicken Fajita Pasta Salad from Plain Chicken
Chicken Fajita Pasta Salad with Doritos – crazy good!! Chicken and bow tie pasta tossed with lime juice, cumin, chili powder, cilantro, olive oil, corn, tomatoes, black beans, salsa, cheese, and Doritos! Can make without the chicken and serve as a side dish. Great for summer potlucks!
18. Deviled Egg Pasta Salad from Barefeet in the Kitchen
Creamy deviled egg filling creates the dressing that coats every bite of this very simple Deviled Egg Pasta Salad. Pasta and eggs are tossed with the dressing before being sprinkled with onion for a bit of spicy crunch in each bite.
19. Chicken Ceasar Pasta Salad from Just a Taste
Whip up a 20-minute meal in a bowl with a refreshing recipe for Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad starring DIY dressing.
20. Creamy Ranch Bowtie Pasta Salad from The Recipe Rebel
This Creamy Ranch Bowtie Pasta Salad is an easy summer side dish for your barbecue or cookout or an easy dinner idea! The leftovers make a great cold lunch for school or work, and it keeps well in the fridge.
If you love these recipes, please help me by sharing this post on Facebook and Pinterest!
Our Baking Essential List:
- For baking casseroles, we use Glass Baking Dishes. I especially like the dishes with lids so leftovers can be transferred straight to the fridge.
- Silicone Kitchenware is my favorite because they don't scratch my cookware and are super easy to clean!
- To prepare all of those ingredients a Glass Cutting Board is a must. We even keep ours on our counter at all times.
- This Knife Set will also become your favorite! They cut beautifully and with the hollow design of the knife, food doesn't stick to the blade.
Kathy Penney @ Penney Lane Kitchen
Thanks for including my pasta salad! Pinning!
Hey! I love pasta salad. also I miss you. just wanted to say hi. 🙂
Aimee!!!!! I miss you too! We need to get together and hang out soon - and eat pasta salad 🙂
all that's Jas
Great round-up for everyone's taste! Thank you for linking up with Thursday Favorite Things!
I love pasta salad more than most so this post was perfect for me! Thank you for sharing and linking up with the OMHG WW! xx Ashleigh, co-host at OMHG WW!
What a great collection of perfect recipes for summer BBQs! Thanks for sharing with the Home Matters Linky Party! We hope to see you again next week!
Wow. You have hit me in my pasta loving heart! This roundup is full of delectable recipes!
Thanks so much for sharing this post with us at #PureBlogLove link Party! the party starts every Thursday Evening at 8 p.m. EST. I’m hosting over at http://www.homemadefoodjunkie.com. Can’t wait to see what you bring next week!