Entertain friends and family with delicious dessert bars perfect for a crowd! Below are 20 Quick and Easy Dessert Bar Recipes.
Yummy! You are going to want to pin this post to Pinterest for sure!
It is full of delicious Dessert Bar recipes, perfect for get-togethers or to eat the whole pan by yourself! ☺️
More Recipe Round-ups:
I’ll be the first to admit that I don’t love to cook, but I do love gathering around the table and talking about our day. To help with meal planning, I go to recipe round-ups where I can get a lot of recipe ideas in one place. Like 20 Hearty Breakfast Recipe Ideas, 20 Different Ways to Enjoy S’mores, or 20 Easy and Tasty Salad Recipes.
Take a look around and see all of the recipes we have!
Dessert Bar Recipes:
To get to the recipe simply click on the photo and you will be taken to the blog to learn how to make your own.
1. Almond Joy Rice Krispie Bars from Cook by Sara
2. Lemon Bars from The Crafty Blog Stalker
3. Apple Pie Oatmeal Bars from Real Housemoms
4. Bottom of the Box Cereal Bars from Life with the Crust Cut Off
5. Peanut Butter Pretzel Bars from The Crafty Blog Stalker
6. Caramel Millionaire Bars from Tastes of Lilly T
7. Chocolate Chip Cookie Sticks from What the Fork
8. Cookies and Cream Cake Batter Krispie Treat from Simple Joy
9. Reese’s Peanut Butter Granola Bars from Mom on Timeout
10. No-Bake Banana Cream Pie Bars from Jenny Cookies
11. Pecan Pie Cheesecake Bars from Shugary Sweets
12. Salted Nut Roll Bars from Dance Around the Kitchen
13. No-Bake Rocky Road Squares from Just so Tasty
14. Frosted Sugar Cookie Bars from Sally’s Baking Addiction
15. Strawberry Crumb Bars from Flavor Mosaic
16. Apple Cheesecake Bars from Crazy for Crust
17. Chocolate Chip Caramel Butter Bars from That Skinny Chick Can Bake
18. Lemon Gooey Bars from Belly Full
19. Peanut Butter Jelly Bars from Saving Dessert
20. Snickerdoodle Cheesecake Bars from Windy City Dinner Fairy
If you love these recipes, please help me by sharing this post on Facebook and Pinterest!
Our Baking Essential List:
- For baking casseroles, we use Glass Baking Dishes. I especially like the dishes with lids so leftovers can be transferred straight to the fridge.
- Silicone Kitchenware is my favorite because they don’t scratch my cookware and are super easy to clean!
- To prepare all of those ingredients a Glass Cutting Board is a must. We even keep ours on our counter at all times.
- This Knife Set will also become your favorite! They cut beautifully and with the hollow design of the knife, food doesn’t stick to the blade.