Make the best Ranch you will ever taste with this Dry Mix Ranch Dressing Recipe. Below is the complete recipe tutorial!
In our house, Ranch is its own food group, and I have to admit that I am a bit of a ranch snob.
I love ranch and eat it on just about anything and everything but if the ranch isn’t good, I will pass on that salad or vegetable completely.
There is no way that I am not the only ranch snob in this world, so below is the BEST ranch recipe you will ever try!
More Delicious Recipes:
Be sure to look around the blog for more delicious recipe tutorials!
Ingredients For Ranch Dry Mix:
This post contains affiliate links.
- Black Pepper ¼ C
- Parsley Flakes 1 1/2 C
- Garlic Salt ½ C
- Kosher Salt 2 Tbsp
- Granulated Garlic ¼ C
- Granulated Onion 3/4 C
- Dill Weed 2 Tbsp
I bought most of the spices in the bulk section of my grocery store. I love buying spices in bulk because they are so inexpensive. I spent about $2.50 for all of the spices. I love it!
Dry Mix Ranch Recipe:
The easiest way I found is to add all of the ingredients to a quart size mason jar. Shake to combine. Makes about 3 ½ cups of dry mix
Screw the lid on tight, and simply shake the jar to combine and mix all of the spices.
It’s that easy. The dry ranch mix is complete. Makes about 3 ½ cups of dry mix
Ingredients For Ranch Dressing:
- 1 Tablespoon dry ranch mix
- 1 Cup mayonnaise
- 1 Cup buttermilk
- 3/4 Cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
Best Homemade Ranch Dressing:
The dressing will thicken in the refrigerator. Makes 3 cups.
Add the ingredients to a small bowl and whisk until nice and creamy.
Pour the dressing into a pourable bottle to store in the fridge. I use a Rubbermaid 1 quart bottle, it works perfectly.
For dinner the next night we made homemade Chicken Nuggets (another family favorite). This Ranch is the perfect dipping sauce and dinner was a huge success!
I have had several people ask about the expiration date. I would suggest going off the buttermilk expiration date. As for the dry mix, spices don’t go bad, but they can lose their potency.
Don’t need 3 1/2 cups of dry ranch mix? I also have a Smaller Portion Recipe for Best Homemade Ranch.
And if you make this Ranch, please share a photo! We’d love to see it.
Our Baking Essential List:
- For baking casseroles, we use Glass Baking Dishes. I especially like the dishes with lids so leftovers can be transferred straight to the fridge.
- Silicone Kitchenware is my favorite because they don’t scratch my cookware and are super easy to clean!
- To prepare all of those ingredients a Glass Cutting Board is a must. We even keep ours on our counter at all times.
- This Knife Set will also become your favorite! They cut beautifully and with the hollow design of the knife, food doesn’t stick to the blade.
Dry Mix Ingredients
- 1/4 Cup Black Pepper
- 1 1/2 Cups Parsley Flakes
- 1/2 Cup Garlic Salt
- 2 Tablespoons Kosher Salt
- 1/4 Cup Granulated Garlic
- 3/4 Cup Granulated Onion
- 2 Tablespoons Dill Weed
- 1 Tablespoon Dry Ranch Mix
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Cup Buttermilk
- 3/4 Cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 Teaspoon Lemon Juice
Dry Mix Instructions:
Makes 3 1/2 Cups
- Combine all ingredients into a quart size mason jar and shake well to combine.
Makes 3 Cups
- Add the ingredients to a small bowl and whisk until nice and creamy.
- Store in refrigerator.