Make rich and delicious chocolate cake pops easily with a Cake Mix. Perfect for any event or celebration. Below is the complete recipe tutorial!
Cake Pops are very popular and are a great way to serve a bite-size piece of deliciousness.
Don't let cake pops scare you, simply follow this recipe and tutorial, and you will be a cake pop making pro in no time!
More Dessert Recipes:
Yummy desserts are my favorite part of any meal, especially when that dessert includes ice cream! And hopefully, you do too because we have several recipes to share with you. Like Chocolate Glazed Donuts, Lemon Meringue Pie, and No-Churn Turtle Ice Cream.
Be sure to look around the blog for more yummy dessert recipes!
Ingredients You'll Need For This Recipe:
This post contains affiliate links.
- 2 Packages CandiQuik
- 1 Box Cake Mix
- ½ cup Frosting
- Lollipop Sticks
- Sprinkles (optional)
- Wilton Cake Pop Stand (optional)
Bake a Cake:
Bake the cake according to the directions on the box. Easy Peasy! Especially when you have your daughter make it for you!
She even got to lick the spoon as her reward! That was her bargaining tool! LOL!
To save the cake pop stand from drips, lay a piece of wax paper or parchment paper over the stand. Use a pair of scissors to cut slits on the top and then poke through where the holes are with a toothpick.
After the cake has cooled, crumble the cake into a large bowl. Add frosting and mix thoroughly.
Chill the mixture for 2 hours in the refrigerator.
Roll the mixture into 1" size balls and insert a lollipop stick into each ball.
Dip the cake pops in melted CandiQuik Chocolate and let the extra drip off.
Decorate Cake pops as desired with icing and/or sprinkles.
Wasn't that easy? They do take a bit longer than a cupcake to make but the effort is definitely worth it because they are delicious!
If you love this tutorial, please give it a five-star review and help me share it on Facebook and Pinterest!
Our Baking Essential List:
- For baking casseroles, we use Glass Baking Dishes. I especially like the dishes with lids so leftovers can be transferred straight to the fridge.
- Silicone Kitchenware is my favorite because they don't scratch my cookware and are super easy to clean!
- To prepare all of those ingredients a Glass Cutting Board is a must. We even keep ours on our counter at all times.
- This Knife Set will also become your favorite! They cut beautifully and with the hollow design of the knife, food doesn't stick to the blade.