This is the perfect recipe for your next gathering. You and your friends will LOVE this delicious Lemon Bundt Cake Recipe!
Lemon is one of my very favorite flavors and this is seriously the best Lemon Bundt Cake Recipe EVER!
My coworker made this cake over the holidays, and I have made it several times since. It is super easy and is definitely a crowd-pleaser. You should totally bring this dessert to your next party.
Ingredients for Lemon Bundt Cake
- 1 lemon cake mix
- 1 small box instant lemon pudding
- 1 jar of lemon frosting
- 1 cup sour cream
- ½ cup oil
- 4 eggs
- 2 TB lemon juice
- Zest of 1 lemon
How to Make Delicious Lemon Bundt Cake
Combine all ingredients, except frosting, until batter is nice and smooth
Bake according to the cake mix box instructions
Cool completely and remove from bundt pan
Don't worry about making the icing from scratch either. I use the store-bought and melt it in the microwave for about 30 seconds and simply drizzle over the top with a spoon.
This Lemon Bundt Cake truly is super amazingly fantastic and is absolutely delicious! If I could think of more descriptive words I would use them because it truly is so good!
If you give it a try and make it for yourself, I would love to hear what you think. Share and leave a comment below!
Our Baking Essential List:
- For baking casseroles, we use Glass Baking Dishes. I especially like the dishes with lids so leftovers can be transferred straight to the fridge.
- Silicone Kitchenware is my favorite because they don't scratch my cookware and is easy to clean!
- A Glass Cutting Board is a must to prepare all of those ingredients. We even keep ours on our counter at all times.
- This Knife Set will also become your favorite! They cut beautifully, and with the hollow design of the knife, food doesn't stick to the blade.