Spring has sprung, and you could use a craft to get in the mood. Try crafting something instead of buying new home decor. Here are 20 crafts to try this spring!
I love Spring, it is such a beautiful time of year and I want to bring that freshness and beauty in from the outside.
But finding the right craft project that fits your home decor style can be difficult.
In this idea post, you will find all sorts of Spring craft ideas to fit every style.
More Home Decor Idea Posts:
Idea posts are awesome because they give you lots of ideas all in one place! Here are a few idea posts that I think you might like: 20 DIY Yarn Wall Hanging Crafts With Clear Instructions, 15 Rusty Bed Spring Crafts for Your Home, and 20 Easy DIY Home Decor Projects.
Be sure to look around the blog for more home decor ideas!
Spring Craft Projects for Adults:
Visit the website for the step-by-step tutorial.
1. How to make Tissue Paper Flowers from AttaGirl Says
What’s a flower-loving gal to do when her favorite blooms aren’t in season? Make her own tissue paper flowers, which are every bit as beautiful as the real thing. And they last a whole lot longer.
2. Hanging Bird Garland from The Crafty Blog Stalker
If you're looking for a fun and easy DIY papercraft, why not try this super cute paper bird garland! Read on to find out how to make a paper bird garland.
3. Easy Tulip Wreath from Chatfield Court
How to add a touch of spring to the front door with this easy tulip wreath DIY.
4. Spring Sock Gnome with Boots from Ruffles and Rain Boots
You’re not going to find a more adorable spring sock gnome with boots. The pastel colors are perfect for the changing seasons and friends – that little coffee cup….I’m in love!
5. DIY Wood Carrots from My Recipe Confessions
These DIY Wood Carrots are the perfect addition to Spring decor. You are going to be blown away when you see how easy they are to make.
6. Fringe Paper Wreath from The Crafty Blog Stalker
This fringe paper wreath is as simple as it is stunning. Use your paper crafting skills to make one for your home decor!
7. Simple Spring Hoop Wreath from Kippi at Home
Make this easy, DIY spring wreath for your front door. The choices for artificial flowers, succulents, ribbons are endless; thus, the hard part is choosing your floral supplies.
8. Blooming Monogram from Rolee
In preparation for the spring season, we're creating a colorful DIY that will bring beauty to your home year-round. A blooming monogram is quick, easy, and totally personalized.
9. DIY Stitched Planters from The Pretty Life Girls
DIY Stitched Planters! These cuties are so bright and colorful and are perfect for planting your favorite spring plants.
10. Front Door Welcome Sign from Crafts by Courtney
One area I really wanted to spruce up was my front steps. So the easiest place to start was a Welcome Sign.
11. Sea Glass Wind Chimes from The Crafty Blog Stalkere
Decorate your home with beautiful Sea Glass Wind Chimes made by you!
12. Dollar Store Succulent Wreath from Parties with a Cause
This dollar store succulent wreath tutorial is the perfect blend of budget and style. These faux succulents require ZERO maintenance and look great year after year.
13. Hanging Paper Mobile from The Crafty Blog Stalker
How to Make a fun DIY Hanging Paper Mobile. Use your favorite pattern paper to match your home decor or party decor.
14. Painted Cross Stitch Art from The Pretty Girls Life
This DIY Painted Cross Stitch Art lets you create beautiful, one-of-a-kind art for your home, and all you have to do is paint an X.
15. Spring Carrot Door Hanger from Hometalk
I’m also excited for springtime decorating and I’ve decided to get a little jump on my decor by adding a spring carrot door hanger to the front of our new home!
16. Vinyl Record Butterfly from Hearts and Sharts
Turn old vinyl records into beautiful wall art. An easy DIY craft tutorial idea to upcycle a vinyl record into home decor.
17. Beautiful Spring Peony Wreath from Hearth & Vine
Learn how to make this beautiful spring peony wreath with easy step-by-step instructions and readily available supplies.
18. DIY Mini Stacked Books from Hometalk
I’ve been seeing these Farmhouse Mini Stacked Books everywhere lately and I thought I’d experiment with making my own for a lot less.
19. Mixed Flower Lily Bouquet from The Crafty Blog Stalker
Learn how to make a mixed flower lily bouquet with this step-by-step tutorial. Perfect for Weddings, Easter, or spring!
20. Painted Burlap Spring Decor from Honey Bear Lane
I have started putting up spring decor and it’s really cheering up my house. I decided to add one more thing to this cute vignette, this easy-painted spring decor.
If you love these craft ideas please help me share them on Facebook and Pinterest!
Our Crafting Essentials List:
- The Cricut Cutting Machine is easily our favorite crafting tool. We use it in so many of our tutorials!
- These MakerX Crafting Tools are perfect for keeping in the craft room, and are always ready when you need them!
- This Fiskars Paper Trimmer is easy to use and cuts nicely without frayed edges.
- These Scotch Precision Scissors cut like a dream and you get multiple pairs in a pack!