Make this delicious Snickers Caramel Crunch Snack Mix recipe, perfect for parties. Below is the complete step-by-step recipe tutorial.
Are you looking for a delicious make-ahead snack mix? It stinks to have a craving for something sweet and salty but you can't find anything in your pantry!
With this recipe, you can make the batch and keep a large air-tight container of it, or separate it into smaller snack size bags, so it is always ready when you need it.
Plus, it is great for parties!
More Snack Recipe Ideas:
When it comes to snacking, you probably want something fast, easy, and most importantly, delicious! If you agree, that means we have several recipes to share with you. Like Toasted Pumpkin Seeds, Quick and Easy Nachos, and Chocolate Muddy Buddies.
Be sure to look around the blog for more yummy dessert recipes!
Ingredients You'll Need For This Recipe:
This post contains affiliate links.
- 6 Snicker Bars - chopped into bite size pieces
- 8 cups Chex Cereal
- 3 cups Pretzel Sticks
- 2 cups Salted Cashews - or your favorite nut
- 1 pkg Caramel Bits
This recipe is so quick and easy and so super delicious!
Start off by mixing the cereal, pretzel sticks, and cashews together in a large bowl.
Next, place the caramels in a microwave-safe bowl, with 2 Tablespoons of water. Microwave for 2 minutes and stir until smooth.
While the caramel is in the microwave, spread the cereal mixture on a cookie sheet.
Once the caramel is melted, pour the caramel over the cereal mix and lightly toss or stir to coat the cereal mix. Let cool for several hours.
Chop up the Snickers candy bars into small bite-sized pieces.
Make sure that the mixture with the caramel topping is completely cooled.
Pour the cereal mixture back into the large bowl and stir in the Snickers candy bar pieces. Make sure to break up any large chunks.
Our Baking Essential List:
- For baking casseroles, we use Glass Baking Dishes. I especially like the dishes with lids so leftovers can be transferred straight to the fridge.
- Silicone Kitchenware is my favorite because they don't scratch my cookware and are super easy to clean!
- To prepare all of those ingredients a Glass Cutting Board is a must. We even keep ours on our counter at all times.
- This Knife Set will also become your favorite! They cut beautifully and with the hollow design of the knife, food doesn't stick to the blade.