Make this delicious Snickers Caramel Crunch Snack Mix recipe, perfect for parties. Below is the complete step-by-step recipe tutorial.
Are you looking for a delicious make-ahead snack mix? It stinks to have a craving for something sweet and salty but you can't find anything in your pantry!
With this recipe, you can make the batch and keep a large air-tight container of it, or separate it into smaller snack size bags, so it is always ready when you need it.
Plus, it is great for parties!
More Snack Recipe Ideas:
When it comes to snacking, you probably want something fast, easy, and most importantly, delicious! If you agree, that means we have several recipes to share with you. Like Toasted Pumpkin Seeds, Quick and Easy Nachos, and Chocolate Muddy Buddies.
Be sure to look around the blog for more yummy dessert recipes!
Ingredients You'll Need For This Recipe:
This post contains affiliate links.
- 6 Snicker Bars - chopped into bite size pieces
- 8 cups Chex Cereal
- 3 cups Pretzel Sticks
- 2 cups Salted Cashews - or your favorite nut
- 1 pkg Caramel Bits
This recipe is so quick and easy and so super delicious!
Start off by mixing the cereal, pretzel sticks, and cashews together in a large bowl.
Next, place the caramels in a microwave-safe bowl, with 2 Tablespoons of water. Microwave for 2 minutes and stir until smooth.
While the caramel is in the microwave, spread the cereal mixture on a cookie sheet.
Once the caramel is melted, pour the caramel over the cereal mix and lightly toss or stir to coat the cereal mix. Let cool for several hours.
Chop up the Snickers candy bars into small bite-sized pieces.
Make sure that the mixture with the caramel topping is completely cooled.
Pour the cereal mixture back into the large bowl and stir in the Snickers candy bar pieces. Make sure to break up any large chunks.
Our Baking Essential List:
- For baking casseroles, we use Glass Baking Dishes. I especially like the dishes with lids so leftovers can be transferred straight to the fridge.
- Silicone Kitchenware is my favorite because they don't scratch my cookware and are super easy to clean!
- To prepare all of those ingredients a Glass Cutting Board is a must. We even keep ours on our counter at all times.
- This Knife Set will also become your favorite! They cut beautifully and with the hollow design of the knife, food doesn't stick to the blade.
- Easy White Chocolate Fruit Dip Recipe with Cool Whip
- How to Cook Sausage and Vegetables in a Tinfoil Dinner
- How to Grow your own Easter Grass
- How to Make Baked Eggs in a Toaster Oven
- How To Make an Easy Ham And Egg Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- How To Make Cute Goodie Bags that are Fast and Easy
- How To Make Oven Roasted Cornish Hens With Vegetables (A Step By Step Recipe)
- How to Make Easy Step-by-Step Aunt Jemima Blueberry Pancakes
- How to Make Your Own M&M Candy Christmas Ornaments
- How to Make a Three Cheese Lasagna Recipe with Ground Beef
- Avengers Coloring pages
- Paper Crafts: Turn an Envelope into a Bag Tutorial
OH my yum! All of our favs in one place! Thanks for sharing!
Jamie Rippy (@MamaMommyMom)
I love the salty/sweet combo and those little football boxes are too cute!
I am now SO hungry and all I want is this!!! Yum!
This looks so yummy! I need to make some, ASAP!
oh sign me up for some of this! Love the football bag! PINNED! Saying hello from the It's your time to sparkle link party!
[email protected] in pyjamas
Visiting from Treasure Box Tuesday. I love to snack, I actually prefer it to eating actual meals. Another love of mine, snickers I don't think I could resist this snack mix. I would love for you to stop by and share this and other recipes with us over at Sweet and Savoury Sunday. Have a great day!
Apple Pie at Sisterswives.com
YUMMMM! This looks fantastic!
Kirsten @ Treat Yourself Sweeter
Ah, I LOVE this.... looks so good. Sweet, salty.. crunchy. I want some NOW! Great idea 🙂
You had me at Snickers! This snack mix has my name all over it. Great recipe, great idea. Thank you very much for joining in the celebration of #purebloglove, we enjoy having you each week. I hope to see you on Thursday at 8PM, EST through Sunday night. ~Cydnee
Wow -- these look simply scrumptious! I would be tempted to gobble them up. Thanks for sharing at Snickerdoodle. 🙂
That sounds so delicious! I love mixes that use chocolate, even more so when it's covered in extra caramel! Thanks for sharing on Weekend bites