Learn how to make Muddy Buddies a snack recipe that is quick and easy to make with only 6 ingredients! Easy DIY Recipe Tutorial Idea.
Have you ever met anyone that doesn’t like Muddy Buddies? I haven’t either! Muddy Buddies are delicious and so easy to make! No stove required all you need is a microwave and the ingredients!
How to Make Muddy Buddies
Click here for a printable PDF version of this recipe.
- 9 cups Corn, Rice, Wheat or Chocolate Chex cereal (or combination)
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
Measure cereal and set aside.
1. In a 1-quart microwave safe bowl, microwave chocolate chips, peanut butter, and butter uncovered on High 1 minute; stir.
2. Microwave about 30 seconds longer or until mixture can be stirred smooth. Stir in vanilla.
3. Add cereal mixture, stirring until evenly coated.
4. Add powdered sugar. Seal bag; shake until well coated. Spread on waxed paper to cool. Store in airtight container in the refrigerator.
Then you will be hearing a lot of this!
And let’s be friends on Pinterest so you can see all the delicious recipes I’m pinning!
You Might Also Like:
- Apple Nachos
- The Perfect Rice Crispy Treat
- Peppermint Bark
- Chocolate Dipped Marshmallows
- Fudge Orange Cookies