Here’s how to make an easy and cute flower ring out of lucite beads. Put it all together with some hot glue, and you have beautiful DIY jewelry that you made! If you make a purchase using the affiliate links included, we may earn a commission.
Making handmade jewelry is a favorite craft of mine.
There is nothing like adding my own style and personality to my own jewelry.
Today we are going to be making a beautiful statement ring that is seriously so easy to make. In less than 5 minutes, you'll be wearing your new ring.
More Handmade Jewelry Tutorials:
Jewelry is fun to make and wear to show off your personal style. We have several DIY jewelry tutorials we want to share with you! Like these Neon Chain Earrings, Rubber Band Bracelets, and How to Loop a Head Pin.
Be sure to look around the blog for more handmade jewelry tutorials!
The package of beads I purchased came with lots of different color variations of beads, so first I played around with layering the beads. I wanted to find a color combination that I liked.
I chose the Green and Pink Flower beads because they stack nicely inside each other and I love their color!
The pearls were something I already had at home in my scrapbooking supplies.
Once I liked how everything looked when stacked together, I glued the pieces together using a hot glue gun.
Yup, it really was that easy!
I can't wait to wear my ring tomorrow, it is so cute!
Our Jewelry Making Essentials List:
- Jewelry Pliers are a necessity and a different tool is needed for different tasks.
- Good quality Jump Rings are a necessity in many different sizes and metals.
- A Non-slip Bead Mat keeps all of your beads, findings, and tools in front of you without rolling away!
- The more you DIY Jewelry the more little beads and things you will accumulate. Keep them organized with Plastic Organizer Containers.
- How to Make a Statement Necklace with Ponytail Holder Beads
- 25 Tutorials to Make Beautiful, Handmade Rings
- How to Make a Rubber Band Bracelet with Loom Bands
- 25+ Beautiful and Unique Handmade Jewelry Ideas
- How to Loop a Head Pin for Jewelry Making
- How To Make Neon Chain Earrings With Step-by-Step Instructions
- How to Make a Towel Bar Necklace Hanger for the Wall
- How to Make a Necklace Card
- How to Make a Handmade Pendant Necklace
- How to Make an Electrical Wire Ring
- How to Make Your Own Earring Holder Frame
- 20 Cute Handmade Earrings Ideas