Do you love yummy treats? Well then I have one for you today using Snickers! These Snickers Pretzel Bites are super simple to make and takes no time at all. Plus who doesn’t love chocolate? This is something we like to whip up quickly to enjoy on a lazy Saturday/Sunday while we are watching a game – these are great Game Day snacks! My kids also love to make this recipe and will sometimes make it on their own (except I help with the oven part) and we all think they are delicious.
Snickers Pretzel Bites
Printable recipe at the bottom of post
This is what you will need:
Let’s Get Cooking!!!
First Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Place pretzels on parchment lined cookie sheet and put a Snickers bite on each pretzel.
Once the oven is heated put the cookie sheet in the oven for 5 minutes. While baking take more pretzels and spread some peanut butter on one side. I used creamy peanut butter because that is what I had on hand but I think chunky peanut butter would also be really yummy for this recipe.
When the 5 minutes are up take the cookie sheet out of the oven and while still hot place the peanut buttered pretzels gently down so they make a sandwich.
Place in the freezer for a quick cool down. I put them in the freezer for about 20 minutes. Once they are cooled remove from freezer. Melt chocolate chips in microwave (in a microwave safe bowl) for 30 seconds, stir, repeat another 30 seconds and stir. Your chocolate chips should be all melted – if not repeat with another 30 seconds.
Dip your snicker/pretzel bite in the melted chocolate and place on another piece of parchment paper. Let cool and enjoy!
There are a few items that I love to use when I am baking. Here are the ones I really love and think you should give a try!
1. Snickers Bites – These little bites of Snickers are perfect for baking (and snacking). If you can’t find them in your store you can always grab them off of Amazon! I love shopping on Amazon. Everything is shipped directly to my door so I never have to get out of my pajamas!
2. Cute Spatulas – We all have normal, regular, good spatulas in our kitchen. But do you know what makes baking more exciting? Cute spatulas, dishes, dishtowels, etc.! I just love making my kitchen cute with these
3. Parchment Paper – I personally love to bake my items on parchment paper. I am always in a hurry and anything that can help me is awesome! I love lining my cookie sheets with parchment paper – makes cleanup even easier! Even though my cookie sheets are easy to clean and dishwasher safe I rarely wash them because the parchment paper keeps them clean. I also like using parchment paper because I can easily transfer my cookies by just picking up the parchment paper off the cookie sheet.
4. Cookie Sheet – This cookie sheet is an absolute favorite of mine! It is nonstick and is really good quality for such an affordable price. Because of the nonstick coating cleanup is a breeze! I just love that it is dishwasher safe.
- 1 Bag of Snickers Bites
- Peanut Butter
- Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place pretzels on parchment paper and one Snickers bite onto each pretzel.
- Cook in your preheated oven for 5 minutes.
- While those are cooking take an equal amount of pretzels and spread a spoonful of peanut butter onto each pretzel.
- When the 5 minutes are up and the pretzels with snickers come out of the oven press the pretzels with peanut butter gently on top to make a sandwich.
- Let cool. For a quick cool down I placed mine in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- Melt chocolate chips in the microwave. Cook for 30 seconds and stir. Do this until they are melted (usually only 2 or 3 times).
- Dip your pretzels into the melted chocolate and place on parchment paper and let cool.