Ghost Snack Pack pudding cups are an easy treat for any Halloween party. Find out how to make these cute and spooky snacks here! If you make a purchase using the links included, we may earn a commission.
Ghost Snack Pack Pudding cups are a quick and simple Halloween dessert that takes no time to make and the kids will just love it!
I am a sucker for Halloween. I love making "spooky" desserts and the kids get so excited to help me in the kitchen.
This is one of those Halloween treats that the kids can easily help out with.
More Halloween Craft Tutorials:
Halloween is such a fun time to craft! Whether you go spooky or fun, the possibilities are endless. We love Halloween projects and have several tutorials we want to share with you. Like this Candy Corn Wreath, these Spooky Eclairs, and this Spider Wreath.
Be sure to look around the blog for more fun Halloween Tutorials!
Ingredients You'll Need to Create this Project/Recipe:
- Snack Pack Chocolate Pudding Cups
- Oreo Sandwich Cookies
- Nutter Butter Cookies
- White Melting Chocolate
- Black Gel Frosting
- Candy Pumpkins
Nutter Butter Cookie Ghosts:
Nutter Butters are the perfect size and shape to make cute little ghosts.
Pour the white melting chocolate into a microwave-safe bowl.
Cook in the microwave for 30 seconds. Stir, and repeat until melted.
Dip the Nutter Butters into the melted chocolate.
Let them cool on some wax paper until the chocolate is hardened. You can place them in the fridge to help them harden faster.
Once the chocolate is hardened, use the black gel frosting to make eyes.
Oreo Cookie "Dirt":
Remove the white cream filling from the Oreos and crush the cookies.
The crushed Oreos will be the "dirt" at the top of the pudding cup. You can crush them really fine, or have some chunky bits.
I like chunky cookie bits because I like to stir them into my Snack Pack pudding.
Assemble the Halloween Pudding Cups:
Remove the tops from the Snack Pack pudding cups and sprinkle the Oreo Cookie crumbs on top to be the "dirt".
Add your ghost by gently pressing it into the "dirt" and pudding.
Lightly press the candy pumpkin into the dirt as well.
I just love how these turned out!
Our Baking Essential List:
- For baking casseroles, we use Glass Baking Dishes. I especially like the dishes with lids so leftovers can be transferred straight to the fridge.
- Silicone Kitchenware is my favorite because they don't scratch my cookware and are super easy to clean!
- To prepare all of those ingredients a Glass Cutting Board is a must. We even keep ours on our counter at all times.
- This Knife Set will also become your favorite! They cut beautifully and with the hollow design of the knife, food doesn't stick to the blade.