Create a beautiful Glitter Quotes Frame using a Cricut and a Shadow Box. Great wall decor or place on a shelf. Make it for yourself or as a handmade gift!
Complete step by step instructions and video tutorial below!
Home decor can be so much more than pretty. It can be inspirational too!
This glitter quote is great for a girl's bedroom, bathroom, or really anywhere where you need a little glitter and inspiration!
Supplies Used to Make an Inspirational Glitter Quotes Frame
Items linked below may go to similar items when exact items couldn't be found online. Links are affiliate so when you purchase, I will get a small kickback to help fund the next tutorial!
- Cricut Cutting Machine
- Sparkle SVG
- White Vinyl
- Transfer Tape
- StandardGrip Mat
- Weeding Tool
- Scraper Tool
- 12 x 12 inch Shadow Frame
- Glitter Paper
Inspirational Glitter Quotes Frame Video Tutorial
Like videos? I have a video tutorial for you! Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you don't miss out on any future video tutorials!
Cutting the Sparkle SVG in Cricut Design Space
Grab the Sparkle SVG Cut File.
The file includes the SVG, DXF, EPS and PNG versions of this cut file, so you should be able to use it no matter what cutting machine you use.
Upload the SVG file into your cutting software, I use Cricut Design Space.
The shadow frame I am using is 12 x 12 inches. If you are using the same, resize the design to 10 inches. If you are cutting for a different project in mind you can resize as needed.
Follow the Prompts in Cricut Design Space to cut the design.
Weed the design and remove the excess vinyl with a weeding tool.
Applying the Design to the Frame
Cut a piece of Transfer Tape just a bit larger than the design. Lay the transfer tape over the top of the vinyl and press it into place with a scraper.
Slowly peel back the paper backing. You want to make sure that the vinyl is now sticking to the transfer sheet and peeling up from its own paper backing.
Center the design over the shadow box frame and press it into place using the scraper tool.
Peel back the transfer sheet. This time you want the vinyl design to stick to the glass and not the transfer sheet.
If there are any bubbles in the vinyl you can push them toward an edge with the scraper tool. This will remove the air and flatten the vinyl against the glass.
Remove the back of the shadow frame and place a sheet of glitter into the frame. Replace the back, and you are done!
This really is an easy project with beautiful results!
Share and leave a comment below with your favorite inspirational quote!
Our Crafting Essentials List:
- The Cricut Cutting Machine is easily our favorite crafting tool. We use it in so many of our tutorials!
- These MakerX Crafting Tools are perfect for keeping in the craft room, and are always ready when needed!
- This Fiskars Paper Trimmer is easy to use and cuts nicely without frayed edges.
- These Scotch Precision Scissors cut like a dream and you get multiple pairs in a pack!
- How To Frame Diamond Art in 4 Easy Steps
- 37 DIY Yarn Wall Hanging Crafts With Clear Instructions
- How to Make a Poké Ball Clock with a Free Laser Cut File
- How to Glass Etch a Picture Frame
- How to Make a Snowman Window Hanger with Gallery Glass
- How to Make a Dreamcatcher with Easy-to-Follow Instructions
- Install a Mirror Wall in Your Home
- How to Use a Scorch Marker for Wood Burning Art
- How to Decorate a Light Switch Cover with Duck Tape
- 20 DIY Laundry Room Signs for Wall Decor
- Remembering Loved Ones: How to Create a Meaningful Pet Memorial Shadow Box
- How to Make a Painted Cork Board - Crafts for Kids