Celebrate your child's teacher and all they have done with an End of Year Teacher Gift. Below are 20 smart end-of-year Teacher Gift Ideas.
Can you believe it has been a whole year of classes? It seem's like just yesterday we sent our kids off with a nervousness of what this year would entail, and here it is, already over.
Teachers do so much over the year to make sure that our kids are doing their best. Why not give them a little appreciation at the end of the year.
These ideas work great for elementary teachers but could easily be adapted to fit teachers of higher grades.
More Round-Up Posts:
Round-up posts are a great way to get a lot of ideas about a single topic in one place, and we love doing the research for you. We have lots of helpful round-up posts for you here at The Crafty Blog Stalker. Like the 25 Super Smart Tips for Life, 20 5 Minute Crafts Ideas You Can Do At Home, and 20 Beautiful Etched Glass Project Ideas.
Be sure to look around the blog for more fun round-up posts!
Visit the website for the printable and/or step-by-step tutorial.
If you love these gift ideas please help me share on Facebook and Pinterest!
Our Crafting Essentials List:
- The Cricut Cutting Machine is easily our favorite crafting tool. We use it in so many of our tutorials!
- These MakerX Crafting Tools are perfect for keeping in the craft room, and are always ready when you need them!
- This Fiskars Paper Trimmer is easy to use and cuts nicely without frayed edges.
- These Scotch Precision Scissors cut like a dream and you get multiple pairs in a pack!
- How to Make a Glass Etched Monogram Candy Jar
- How To Make a Birthday Candy Jar for Gift Giving
- 20 of the Best Office Craft Ideas for Your Home Office
- How to Make a Personalized Cutting Board to Give as a Gift
- 20 Easy Handmade Gifts for Mom on Mother's Day
- 20 Personalized Wedding Gifts You Can Make With A Cricut
- 20 Cute Graduation Money Gift Ideas
- How to Make a DIY Gift Card Box
- How to Make a Personalized Plastic Cup with Straw for a New Teacher Gift
- How to Print and Cut in Cricut Design Space