A collection of 31 back to school teacher gift ideas. Say thank you to your child's new teacher with any one of these simple DIY craft tutorials.
My kids go back to school on Monday, and I cannot even begin to tell you how excited I am to get back into the school routine. This means I definitely need to give their teachers props and show how thankful I am for their dedication to teaching my children.
If you are searching for that perfect back to school teacher gift, then I've got you covered. I have brought the best of the DIY teacher gifts into one place.
Visit the website for the step-by-step tutorial.
How many kids do you have and what grades are they going into? Do you usually send your kids a teacher gift on the first day of school?
Our Crafting Essentials:
- The Cricut Cutting Machine is easily our favorite crafting tool. We use it in so many of our tutorials!
- These MakerX Crafting Tools are perfect for keeping in the craft room and are always ready when needed!
- This Fiskars Paper Trimmer is easy to use and cuts nicely without frayed edges.
- These Scotch Precision Scissors cut like a dream, and you get multiple pairs in a pack!
- Make the Stapler in Jello Prank
- Post-It Note Holder for a Handmade Gift
- How to Make a Glass Etched Monogram Candy Jar
- 19 of the Best Office Craft Ideas for Your Home Office
- How to Make a Personalized Cutting Board to Give as a Gift
- 20 Easy Handmade Gifts for Mom on Mother's Day
- 20 Personalized Wedding Gifts You Can Make With A Cricut
- 20 Cute Graduation Money Gift Ideas
- How to Make a DIY Gift Card Box
- How to Make a Personalized Plastic Cup with Straw for a New Teacher Gift
- How to Print and Cut in Cricut Design Space
- Free Printable Lunchbox Notes