It is back to school time, are you ready? We have 5 fun SVG designs for both teachers and students. Everyone loves new accessories for school! If you make a purchase using the links included, we may earn a commission.
It is time again for the monthly free SVGs! These SVGs are all about the Back to School! You can create so many fun projects using these cut files!
More Back to School Craft Tutorials:
Crafting and DIY are what we are all about here at The Crafty Blog Stalker, and we have several tutorials to show you how! Like a Girl's Confidence Pack, Germs are Scary Hand Sanitizer or a Teacher Gift Card Holder.
Be sure to look around the blog for more fun Back to School craft tutorials!
More Cut Files from The Crafty Blog Stalker:
Every week I release new SVG Cut Files in my shop, and make sure to check out my Free SVG Library!
Recommended Craft Supplies:
Use the below supplies to create shirts, mugs, gifts, and so much more!
Papers Look Graded SVG Cut File:
It's not just kids that get excited for back to school. Teachers get excited too, and they definitely deserve a fun new tote bag to start the year off with!
**Cut files are for PERSONAL USE ONLY**
More Back To School SVG Cut Files:
Below are all 5 of the Back to School graphics from our Digitally Crafty Group.
Visit the links below to receive each of the free Back to School SVG files. These designs will work in Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Studio, or any design software that accepts .svg files.
- Back to School Eraser from Pen + Posh
- It's a Great Day to Learn Something New from Crafting in the Rain
- I'm Just Here for Recess from We Can Make That
- Looking Forward to School from Creates with Love
- Papers Look Grarded from The Crafty Blog Stalker
I hope that you love all of these free SVG Files! When you use them, make sure to post a picture to Instagram and tag me at @thecraftyblogstalker so I can see what you made!
Have you missed out on past cut files? Grab all of my FREE SVG CUT FILES here!
- The Best Essential Oil Subscription Box is from Simply Earth
- How to Easily Make a Concrete Buoy DIY Door Stopper
- How to Make Large Paper Rosette Party Decorations
- 31 Free Camping Printables and Activities for Kids
- 20 DIY Ideas to Personalize Your Shadow Box or Shadowbox
- 20 Felt Christmas Crafts You Can Make With Simple Instructions
- 15 Rusty Bed Spring Crafts for Your Home
- How to Make Chocolate Cake Pops with a Cake Mix
- 40 of the Best Recipes for Small Cookie Cups
- How to Make Paper Strip Hearts
- 15 Best Gift Ideas for Crafters
- 20 No Sew Scrap Fabric Projects
Sandra J Strickler
I'm trying to download this file, but when I get to the confirmation page and check "I'm not a robot" nothing happens.
Is that after you fill out the form? Are you signed into google?