How to make cute Santa Treat Boxes filled with Christmas Candy for a fun holiday gift! Easy DIY paper craft tutorial idea for teacher and neighbor gifts.
Do you like to give little treat boxes to friends, neighbors, and teachers during the holidays? These are some of my favorite gifts to make and give. There is something so much more personal in a small hand-made gift.
The head of Santa comes together with a combination of different punches. This is called punch art.
Supplies Used to Santa Treat Boxes
Some links may be on similar items when exact items couldn’t be found online.
- Extra Large Oval (hat, hat rim, face)
- Large Oval (hat)
- 1/2″ Circle Punch (nose)
- Ornament Punch (beard)
- Bird Builder (mustache)
- Boho Blossom (hat tassel)
- Scallop Square Punch
- Bigz L Petal Cone Die
- Big Shot
- Christmas Rubber Stamp
How to assemble the Santa Head Punch Art
- Glue white hat trim to the top of the face oval
- Glue ornament to the chin of face for a beard
- Glue 2 bird wings at top of the beard to create a mustache
- With a dimensional or raised glue dot, adhere the nose to the center of mustache
- Glue 2 googly eyes to face
- Glue smaller oval to the back of the larger oval and add Glitter shape as a pom-pom. Glue to the back of Santa head
For the cone box, I used the Sizzix Bigz L Petal Cone Die. This is another Stampin’ Up! exclusive product. Cut out 2 pieces to make one box. Fold along the score lines and added glue on the tabs. When you put the box together this is what it looks like.
For the stamp on the front, stamp the image on white cardstock and then use a Scallop Square punch to cut out of the shape.
When you put all of the pieces together you have a cute Santa Treat Box!
I needed 17 boxes so I made a whole army of Santas!
I do love how they turned out, and I hope all of my friends enjoy them too! How will you use these Santa Treat Boxes? Share and leave a comment below.
Follow me on Pinterest and you can see all the DIY projects I’m pinning!
You Might Also Like:
- Pretty Paper Bow Tutorials
- Snowflake Christmas Card
- Paper Box of Chocolates
- Candy Cane Elves
- Christmas Tree Wrapped Cookies