Get a little crafty with these ideas that only take 5 minutes! Below 20 5-minute Craft Ideas You Can Make at Home!
Crafting is a great release of energy and can actually help calm the mind.
Although, sometimes it is hard to get out all of your supplies when you only have a limited of time available.
It is during those times that these 5 minutes crafts are perfect! All of these ideas can come together really quickly and don't take a lot of supplies.
Now there is no excuse to not get crafty!
More Craft Round-up Posts:
Craft round-ups are a great place to see a lot of ideas in one place. Perfect for when you are deciding what your next craft should be and are looking for ideas.
We share a lot of round-up posts because we understand how important that inspiration is. Like 20 Trending Crafts made with Shadow Boxes, 20 of the Best Painted Rock Art Ideas, and 20 Crafts with Sharpie Markers.
Take a look around and see all of the craft tutorials we share!
5 Minute Craft Tutorials:
9. 5 Minute Sugar Scrub Recipe
11. Embroidery Hoop Memo Boards
13. Water Bottle Dog Toy Cruncher
15. Make a Notebook from a Paper Bag
20. 5 Minute DIY Photo Coasters
Our Crafting Essentials List:
- The Cricut Cutting Machine is easily our favorite crafting tool. We use it in so many of our tutorials!
- These MakerX Crafting Tools are perfect for keeping in the craft room, and are always ready when you need them!
- This Fiskars Paper Trimmer is easy to use and cuts nicely without frayed edges.
- These Scotch Precision Scissors cut like a dream and you get multiple pairs in a pack!
Leave a Reply