Every year, we celebrate a lot of patriotic holidays where we decorate with stars and stripes and red, white and blue.
Want to know what all of the those holidays are? I bet there are some you may have forgotten about.
A Guide to Patriotic Holidays in the USA
- President's Day - 3rd Monday in February
- Armed Forces Day - 3rd Saturday in May
- Memorial Day - Last Monday in May
- Flag Day - 14th of June
- Independence Day - 4th of July
- Patriot Day - 11th of September
- Constitution Day - 17th of September
- Columbus Day - 2nd Monday of November
- Election Day - Tuesday following the first Monday
- Veterans Day - 11th of November
- Pearl Harbor Day - 7th of December
- Bill of Rights Day - 15th of December
Wow! I didn't realize there were so many! With all of these holidays we should be decorating with the red, white, and blue all year long!
20 Patriotic Crafts to Make and Sell
The crafts below are perfect to make and sell, or just for a fun crafting afternoon with adults. Whatever your reason for making them, you will enjoy your time spent, and finish with a finished project you can be proud of.
All projects include a complete step by step tutorial. Simply click on the project title to be taken to the patriotic craft.
Which Patriotic Craft is your favorite? Share and leave a comment below!
Follow me on Pinterest and you can see all the DIY projects I'm pinning!
You Might Also Like: