Every year, we celebrate a lot of patriotic holidays where we decorate with stars and stripes and red, white, and blue.
Want to know what all of the those holidays are? I bet there are some you may have forgotten about.
A Guide to Patriotic Holidays in the USA
- President's Day - 3rd Monday in February
- Armed Forces Day - 3rd Saturday in May
- Memorial Day - Last Monday in May
- Flag Day - 14th of June
- Independence Day - 4th of July
- Patriot Day - 11th of September
- Constitution Day - 17th of September
- Columbus Day - 2nd Monday of November
- Election Day - Tuesday following the first Monday
- Veterans Day - 11th of November
- Pearl Harbor Day - 7th of December
- Bill of Rights Day - 15th of December
Wow! I didn't realize there were so many! With all of these holidays, we should be decorating with red, white, and blue all year long!
20 Patriotic Crafts to Make and Sell
The crafts below are perfect to make and sell, or just for a fun crafting afternoon with adults. Whatever your reason for making them, you will enjoy your time spent, and finish with a finished project you can be proud of.
Visit the website for the step-by-step tutorial.
Which Patriotic Craft is your favorite?
Our Crafting Essentials:
- The Cricut Cutting Machine is easily our favorite crafting tool. We use it in so many of our tutorials!
- These MakerX Crafting Tools are perfect for keeping in the craft room and are always ready when needed!
- This Fiskars Paper Trimmer is easy to use and cuts nicely without frayed edges.
- These Scotch Precision Scissors cut like a dream, and you get multiple pairs in a pack!