Every year, we celebrate a lot of patriotic holidays where we decorate with stars and stripes and red, white and blue.
Want to know what all of the those holidays are? I bet there are some you may have forgotten about.
A Guide to Patriotic Holidays in the USA
- President's Day - 3rd Monday in February
- Armed Forces Day - 3rd Saturday in May
- Memorial Day - Last Monday in May
- Flag Day - 14th of June
- Independence Day - 4th of July
- Patriot Day - 11th of September
- Constitution Day - 17th of September
- Columbus Day - 2nd Monday of November
- Election Day - Tuesday following the first Monday
- Veterans Day - 11th of November
- Pearl Harbor Day - 7th of December
- Bill of Rights Day - 15th of December
Wow! I didn't realize there were so many! With all of these holidays, we should be decorating with the red, white, and blue all year long!
20 Patriotic Crafts to Make and Sell
The crafts below are perfect to make and sell, or just for a fun crafting afternoon with adults. Whatever your reason for making them, you will enjoy your time spent, and finish with a finished project you can be proud of.
Visit the website for the step-by-step tutorial.
1. Red, White and Blue Bandana Wreath
2. DIY Patriotic Wood Sign
3. Eraser Stamped Shirt
4. DIY Fabric Flag
5. Patriotic Mesh Wreath Tutorial
6. 4th of July Hand Painted Sign
7. DIY Patriotic Shutter
8. Firework Goodie Bags
9. American Flag Log Candle
10. Stars and Stripes Patriotic Flower Pot
12. Mini Patriotic Pin Wreath
13. Patriotic Denim Banner
14. Patriotic Pallet Sign
15. Patriotic Pillows
16. Patriotic Pom Pom Wreath
17. Red, White, and Blue Picnic Quilt
19. 4th of July Banner
20. Large DIY Patriotic Paper Rosette
Which Patriotic Craft is your favorite?
Our Crafting Essentials List:
- The Cricut Cutting Machine is easily our favorite crafting tool. We use it in so many of our tutorials!
- These MakerX Crafting Tools are perfect for keeping in the craft room, and are always ready when you need them!
- This Fiskars Paper Trimmer is easy to use and cuts nicely without frayed edges.
- These Scotch Precision Scissors cut like a dream and you get multiple pairs in a pack!
- Does the Listerine Foot Soak Really Work?
- How to Easily Make a Concrete Buoy DIY Door Stopper
- How to Make Large Paper Rosette Party Decorations
- 31 Free Camping Printables and Activities for Kids
- Free Printable Closed for Easter Sign
- 20 DIY Dog Crafts That Are Fun And Interactive
- 22 of the Tastiest Non-Alcoholic Drinks for a Refreshing Summer
- 20 of the Best Step-by-Step Paper Envelope Making Tutorials
- 20 Home Decor Crafts for Adults to Make This Spring!
- How to Start a Smash Book
- How to Make Paper Strip Hearts
- 20 No Sew Scrap Fabric Projects
20 Patriotic Crafts to Make and Sell
patriotic crafts to make
June 1, 2023
Cute ideas! Makes me want to get my Red, White and Blue on!! Visiting from Mad Skills.
some awesome patriotic crafts! love that t-shirt and a ton of the rest too 🙂 thanks for sharing!
Thank you, Millie! Patriotic Crafts are so much fun to make!
i love all of this, especially the star shirt. Ill be doing that one!
Thank you Gabrielle! There really are so many different projects that can be made to celebrate the red, white and blue!
I am loving all the 4th of July decor and round ups. Thanks for sharing.
Thank you, Charlene! It's true, there are a lot of fun projects you can make this time of year.
Hi Katie, Great collection of crafts - I particularly liked the first wreath and the tee shirt! Thanks for sharing! Blessings, Janet
Thank you, Janet! There are so many funny things you can make that are red, white and blue.
These are all fantastic! I need to get more creative. How fun! I am visiting from Katherine's Corner. xx
Thank you for stopping by, Marla. I am glad that you like the projects I shared.
Those are adorable!! I love the shutter one. 🙂 Thank you for sharing with us at the #HomeMattersParty
I love all 4th of July decor. I think it's my favorite holiday actually.
Thanks for sharing the patriotic craft ideas at Sew It Cook It Craft It!
Thanks for amazing craft ideas!