Looking for a simple and easy treat to take to your picnic or barbecue on the 4th of July? You could make your own cupcakes (or buy some) and add these patriotic cupcake toppers for the perfect holiday treat! For me I am always grabbing or making something at the last minute - so it is perfect for me.
(some links below may be amazon affiliate links)
- Patriotic Circles Free Printable
- 2" Circle punch
- Paper straws (red or blue)
- Cupcake Liners
Make your cupcakes according to package directions. Bake them in white cupcake liners and when they are done baking and cooling you can frost them with white frosting and place in red cupcake liners. I had some blue sprinkles available as well so I thought it would be fun to add that to the sprinkles.
Next print out your Patriotic Printable circles.
Punch out with your circle punch.
Cut paper straws into thirds.
Tape the straws onto the back of your circles.
Stick the toppers into your cupcakes and you have a treat perfect to take to your picnic or barbecue!
- Easy White Chocolate Fruit Dip Recipe with Cool Whip
- How to Cook Sausage and Vegetables in a Tinfoil Dinner
- How to Grow your own Easter Grass
- How to Make Baked Eggs in a Toaster Oven
- How To Make an Easy Ham And Egg Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- How To Make Cute Goodie Bags that are Fast and Easy
- How To Make Oven Roasted Cornish Hens With Vegetables (A Step By Step Recipe)
- How to Make Easy Step-by-Step Aunt Jemima Blueberry Pancakes
- How to Make Your Own M&M Candy Christmas Ornaments
- How to Make a Three Cheese Lasagna Recipe with Ground Beef
- How to Make a Star Wars Stormtrooper T-Shirt
- Avengers Coloring pages
Leave a Reply