Don’t throw away that empty Altoids tin, upcycle the tin into something fantastic with these simple DIY craft tutorial ideas.
Do you like Altoids Mints? They are too strong for me so I tend to stay away from them. Although, I have bought Altoids just so I can have the container.
The tins are awesome and can be used for so many DIY crafts like survival kits, miniatures, gadgets and more!
This post shows just some of what you can make with an Altoids tin. Simply click on the project title to be taken to the step by step tutorial.
Do you save your empty Altoids Tins? What do you save them for? Share and leave a comment below!
Follow me on Pinterest and you can see all the DIY projects I’m pinning!
You Might Also Like:
- What to Make out of Crystal Light Containers
- What can you Make with a Pool Noodle
- 24 Super Smart Tips for Everyday Life
- Top 17 DIY Embroidery Hoop Craft Ideas
- 20 Beautiful Fabric Flowers Tutorials