Valentine's Day is all about the sweet stuff. Spoil your partner with these delicious but easy desserts for Valentine's Day.
Whether you are spending Valentine's Day out or in, you can't forget the dessert. The dessert is the best part!
It doesn't even have to be Valentine's Day! There are lots of reasons to cook a special meal for just the two of you, like an anniversary, birthday, job promotion, and my favorite - just because I love you and you are my sweetheart! ❤️
Whatever the reason you're celebrating put the kids to bed, and enjoy these dessert ideas recipes will have you finishing the meal off with a bang!
More Recipe Round-ups:
I'll be the first to admit that I don't love to cook, but I do love gathering around the table and talking about our day. To help with meal planning, I go to recipe round-ups where I can get a lot of recipe ideas in one place. Like 20 Best Roasted Asparagus Recipes, 20 Hearty Breakfast Recipe Ideas, or 20 Easy and Tasty Salad Recipes for Dinner.
Take a look around and see all of the recipes we have!
Romantic Dessert Recipes:
Simply click on the recipe title to be taken to the recipe tutorial.
1. Mini Chocolate Cake from 2 from Dessert for Two
Mini chocolate cake for two; perfect for celebrating anniversaries, date night, or just because.
2. Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cheesecake from Life, Love and Sugar
This Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cheesecake recipe is made with strawberry cheesecake filling and chocolate Oreo crust, all covered in chocolate ganache and chocolate-covered strawberries! It’s an amazing cheesecake recipe and a favorite strawberry dessert.
3. Raspberry Cream and Brownie Trifles from My Name is Snickerdoodle
Raspberry Cream and Brownie Trifles for Two is the perfect recipe for a little romantic treat. Only a few ingredients and can be made ahead of time.
4. Tiramisu For Two from Stress Baking
Classic tiramisu, made for two! Creamy, rich layers bursting with the flavors of espresso and liqueur. The perfect romantic Valentine’s Day dessert!
5. Crustless Cheesecake from Dessert for Two
Crustless cheesecake for two made in ramekins. It’s entirely no-bake and comes together in just 2 minutes. Watch the how-to video, and then get your cheesecake on!
6. Molten Lava Cake from Fox and Briar
These decadent Molten Chocolate Lava Cakes for Two are quick, easy, and perfect for date night! Skip the restaurant and have a romantic dessert at home with this perfect lava cake!
7. Grand Marnier Soufflé from Jett's Kitchen
Fixing a romantic dinner at home? Why not end the meal with this decadent Grand Marnier Soufflé dessert for two?!
8. Chocolate Covered Strawberries from Natasha's Kitchen
We’re sharing our tips on how to melt and temper chocolate the right way so you end up with shiny and non-sticky chocolate-covered strawberries that have a little crunch when you bite into them.
9. Poached Pears from Cooking Journey
Poached pears is an easy and exquisite French dessert. This is a no-bake dessert, spicy poached pears in red wine. To my mind, this is one of the most beautiful pear desserts – soft fruit with spicy winter flavors.
10. Strawberry Rose Tarts from Sugar Hero
These mini Strawberry Rose Tarts are beautiful and romantic! A crunchy pistachio shortbread crust is filled with delicious strawberry-rose cream and topped with sliced strawberries in the shape of a rose. They’re fruity, floral, and completely dreamy.
11. Creme Brûlée from The Kitchn
Crème brûlée is one of those ultra-fancy desserts that are actually pretty easy to make but requires some time and skill.
12. Chantilly Berry Parfait from Garlic and Zest
Mixed berries macerated in Cointreau get saucy and berri-licious. Layer them with sponge cake and Cointreau spiked chantilly cream for an easy, elegant, and over-the-top dessert
13. Dark Chocolate Brownies With White Chocolate Ganache from Seasonal Memories
These Dark Chocolate Brownies With White Chocolate Ganache are the perfect treat for that special someone, a classroom party, or just to enjoy during Valentine's Day!
14. Chocolate Turtle Bundt Cake from Melissa's Southern Style Kitchen
This irresistible Chocolate Turtle Bundt Cake is a made-from-scratch chocolate caramel pecan delight. It's drizzled with a buttery pecan-caramel sauce and a healthy drizzle of silky chocolate ganache. It's a cake that's dressed to impress even the pickiest of dessert eaters.
If you love these dessert recipes, please help me by sharing this post on Facebook and Pinterest!
Our Baking Essential List:
- For baking casseroles, we use Glass Baking Dishes. I especially like the dishes with lids so leftovers can be transferred straight to the fridge.
- Silicone Kitchenware is my favorite because they don't scratch my cookware and are super easy to clean!
- To prepare all of those ingredients a Glass Cutting Board is a must. We even keep ours on our counter at all times.
- This Knife Set will also become your favorite! They cut beautifully and with the hollow design of the knife, food doesn't stick to the blade.