Hand out this fun Valentine Tic Tac Toe for Valentine's Day. All you need is the FREE Printable and Tic Tacs. An easy DIY craft tutorial idea.
Do you love Valentine's Day? I do!
If you have been following my blog for a while you may have noticed that I love giving little gifts for just about any holiday, and Valentine's is perfect for giving fun little gifts to my coworkers and friends.
I recently found this project on Pinterest and instantly knew what my friends were going to be getting for Valentine's Day.
I copied the idea pretty much exactly from Nest of Posies. She even has a FREE printable file so really most of the work is done for you!
Supplies Used to Make Tic Tac Toe Valentine
Some links may be on similar items when exact items couldn't be found online.
How to Make Tic Tac Toe Valentines
You can print them directly from your home printer, but my printer was out of ink so I just sent them to Walgreens to get them printed. That's way easier than buying printer ink, right? 🙂
I actually bought the tic tac Strawberry Fields on Amazon. I have seen them at grocery stores but it is hit or miss on whether I will be able to find them or not so it was easier to buy them online.
When I had them printed they came two to 4x6 print. So I cut them down to about 2.5 x 3.5 inches.
Photo paper also has a glossy texture to it, but I still wanted to add a little-stamped greeting to the back of the cards so I used pigment ink and some cute Valentine's stamps to create my greetings.
I then slid the card and the Tic Tacs into little Clear Flat Cello Bags that I was also able to purchase on Amazon. Folded over the top and shut with a strip of washi tape.
Yay! Valentine's gifts are done! Super easy and super cute, now that's my kind of Valentine's gift.
Our Crafting Essentials List:
- The Cricut Cutting Machine is easily our favorite crafting tool. We use it in so many of our tutorials!
- These MakerX Crafting Tools are perfect for keeping in the craft room, and are always ready when needed!
- This Fiskars Paper Trimmer is easy to use and cuts nicely without frayed edges.
- These Scotch Precision Scissors cut like a dream and you get multiple pairs in a pack!
- How to Gift Hot Chocolate Bombs with Free Printable Tag
- Free Printable Thank You Tags
- 50 Mother's Day Printables for Kids to Give Their Mom
- 20 Interactive Valentine's Day Party Games For Kids And Adults
- How to Make Duck Duck Jeep Printable Tags
- How to Make a Personalized Etched Glass Wine Bottle
- 20 of the Cutest Valentine Card Boxes on Pinterest
- How to Make a Manly Beef Jerky Bouquet
- How to Make Paper Strip Hearts
- 25 Easy Paper Heart Crafts Ideas
- 20 Classroom Valentines Cards You Can Make with Cricut
- How to Print and Cut in Cricut Design Space