Save money and print Class Valentines from home. 25+ Non-Candy Valentine Free Printables for the Classroom.
Valentine's Day is an exciting day for kids, especially when they have a class party!
Help your little one have the perfect day with the perfect Valentine's Cards. All of these printables are completely free and you don't have to worry about allergies because all of these valentines pair with non-candy gifts!
Non-Candy Valentine Free Printables:
Visit the website for the step-by-step tutorial.
To find more Free Printable Valentines that you can give with candy, visit my other post, 20 Free Valentine Candy Printables.
Which Valentine's Cards are you going to make? We'd love for you to share a photo so we can see it!
Our Crafting Essentials List:
- The Cricut Cutting Machine is easily our favorite crafting tool. We use it in so many of our tutorials!
- These MakerX Crafting Tools are perfect for keeping in the craft room, and are always ready when you need them!
- This Fiskars Paper Trimmer is easy to use and cuts nicely without frayed edges.
- These Scotch Precision Scissors cut like a dream and you get multiple pairs in a pack!
- 50 Mother's Day Printables for Kids to Give Their Mom
- Mother's Day Questionnaire Printable for Mom and Grandma
- Pot of Gold Printable Treat Bag Topper for St. Patrick's Day
- 20 Interactive Valentine's Day Party Games For Kids And Adults
- How to Make Decorative Glass Votive Candle Holders
- How to Make Duck Duck Jeep Printable Tags
- How to Make a Personalized Etched Glass Wine Bottle
- How to Make a Manly Beef Jerky Bouquet
- How to Make Paper Strip Hearts
- 25 Easy Paper Heart Crafts Ideas
- 20 Classroom Valentines Cards You Can Make with Cricut
- How to Print and Cut in Cricut Design Space