Need a closed for Easter sign for your business? Here’s a free printable closed for Easter sign that you can tuck into a window or door. If you make a purchase using any affiliate links below, we may earn a commission.
As Easter approaches, many businesses and organizations may have to temporarily close their doors to observe the holiday.
To help make the process of notifying customers and visitors of the closure easier, we've created a free printable "Closed for Easter" sign.
This pdf file can be easily printed and displayed in a prominent location like a front door to inform your customers of the holiday shutdown.
This digital product is for Personal Use Only - You do not have permission to redistribute.
A black and white version is also included in the instant download.
There will be no watermarks on the downloaded version.
Frequently Asked Questions:
This closed for Easter sign will download in a PDF format that can easily be printed on any printer.
I have formatted this printable sign for an 8.5 x 11 inch piece of paper, or US letter size, with a landscape orientation.
Although it can be adjusted inside your printer's settings to meet other specifications.
The type of paper really depends on the durability needed for its use.
For a sign that hangs on a door and will only be used once and not moved around, printer paper or copy paper is just fine.
Card stock works great for signs you will reuse and possibly move around.
If you want to keep a paper sign in perfect condition, I recommend laminating the sheet with clear contact paper. This will prolong the life of the sign.
Double-sided tape is a great option to hang a closed sign. It is easy to use and can easily be removed when the sign is no longer needed.
Our Printables Essentials:
- The HP Envy Inspire All-In-One Printer is great for a home or a small office!
- HP Instant Ink makes sure we have printer ink when we need it, all for a small monthly subscription fee.
- This Fiskars Paper Trimmer is easy to use and cuts nicely without frayed edges.
- Learn how to Make and Sell your own Printables.
- 25 Free Winter Printables
- Printable Christmas Dice Gift Swap Game
- 30 Free Halloween Printables
- How to Make a DIY Spring Door Hanger and a Free SVG
- 45 Free Easter SVG Cut Files
- Easy Ham Glaze Recipe with Brown Sugar, Mustard, and Pineapple Juice
- 12 Easy Paper Toys to Print, Cut, and Assemble
- How to Make a Glitter Paper Flower Frame
- DIY Witch Potion Bottles for Halloween
- How to Make a Candy Easter Basket
- 20 Fun and Cute Bunny Craft Ideas
- Free Printable Stickers for Your Planner with Cricut Print then Cut