Need a closed for Easter sign for your business? Here’s a free printable closed for Easter sign that you can tuck into a window or door. If you make a purchase using any affiliate links below, we may earn a commission.
As Easter approaches, many businesses and organizations may have to temporarily close their doors to observe the holiday.
To help make the process of notifying customers and visitors of the closure easier, we've created a free printable "Closed for Easter" sign.
This pdf file can be easily printed and displayed in a prominent location like a front door to inform your customers of the holiday shutdown.
This digital product is for Personal Use Only - You do not have permission to redistribute.
A black and white version is also included in the instant download.
There will be no watermarks on the downloaded version.
More DIY Easter Crafts:
Crafting and DIY are what we are all about here at The Crafty Blog Stalker, and we have several tutorials to show you how! Like Growing your own Easter Grass, Easter Bunny Cut Out, and 45 Free Easter SVG Cut Files.
Be sure to look around the blog for more fun Easter Craft Tutorials!
We also have more Free Printables!
Frequently Asked Questions:
This closed for Easter sign will download in a PDF format that can easily be printed on any printer.
I have formatted this printable sign for an 8.5 x 11 inch piece of paper, or US letter size, with a landscape orientation.
Although it can be adjusted inside your printer's settings to meet other specifications.
The type of paper really depends on the durability needed for its use.
For a sign that hangs on a door and will only be used once and not moved around, printer paper or copy paper is just fine.
Card stock works great for signs you will reuse and possibly move around.
If you want to keep a paper sign in perfect condition, I recommend laminating the sheet with clear contact paper. This will prolong the life of the sign.
Double-sided tape is a great option to hang a closed sign. It is easy to use and can easily be removed when the sign is no longer needed.
Our Printables Essentials:
- The HP Envy Inspire All-In-One Printer is great for a home or a small office!
- HP Instant Ink makes sure we have printer ink when we need it, all for a small monthly subscription fee.
- This Fiskars Paper Trimmer is easy to use and cuts nicely without frayed edges.
- Learn how to Make and Sell your own Printables.
- How to Easily Make a Concrete Buoy DIY Door Stopper
- How to Make Large Paper Rosette Party Decorations
- 31 Free Camping Printables and Activities for Kids
- 25 Tutorials to Make Beautiful, Handmade Rings
- 20 DIY Halloween Shirt Ideas made with Heat Transfer Vinyl
- 20 Free Camping SVG Files for your Weekend Camp Trip
- What Kind of Paint to Use on Glass with a Video Tutorial
- 20 Easy Handmade Gifts for Mom on Mother's Day
- The Most Popular Cricut Fonts & Combinations for Your Projects
- 20 Fun Sublimation Mugs made with Cricut Mug Press
- 20 Beautiful Fabric Flower Tutorials
- How to Make a Manly Beef Jerky Bouquet
Leave a Reply