The glitter paper flower frame is easy to make and looks great as a piece of home decor. Here's how to make your own glitter paper flower frame. This post contains affiliate links.
Create a beautiful DIY photo frame to put on display in your home or give as a gift!
More Paper Craft Ideas:
Be sure to look around the blog for more Paper Craft Tutorials!
Supplies You'll Need to Create this Project:
- Unfinished Wood Frame
- Spray Paint
- Glitter Tape
- Glitter Craft Paper
- Paper Trimmer
- Sizzix Big Shot
- Tattered Florals Die
- Quilling Tool
- Hot Glue Gun
- BeYOUtiful Printable
Paper Carnation Flower Tutorial:
The paper flowers I made for this project came from a video tutorial from Clare's Creation.
This is a great tutorial so instead of creating a new tutorial for the same outcome, I thought it would be better to give props to Clare.
I was really impressed with how well my flowers came together.
Paint the unfinished wood frame with spray paint.
I went with white spray paint and light coverage. I still wanted to be able to see the wood grain behind the paint.
Once the frame is dry you can begin decorating the frame.
Cut three lengths of glitter tape, and cut the exposed ends into a dovetail. Then apply to the frame.
Hot glue the paper flowers onto the corner of the frame.
At this point, the frame is done!
You can either add your own picture to the frame or print this super cute BeYOUtiful design and place that in the frame.
This design fits our Paper Flower Frame perfectly. I absolutely love how it turned out.
Our Crafting Essentials List:
- The Cricut Cutting Machine is easily our favorite crafting tool. We use it in so many of our tutorials!
- These MakerX Crafting Tools are perfect for keeping in the craft room, and are always ready when you need them!
- This Fiskars Paper Trimmer is easy to use and cuts nicely without frayed edges.
- These Scotch Precision Scissors cut like a dream and you get multiple pairs in a pack!
- 20 Beautiful Fabric Flower Tutorials
- 61 Free Easter Printables from Activities to Decor
- Free Printable Closed for Easter Sign
- 15 Beautiful Ribbon Flowers with Step by Step Tutorials
- 41 Free Printable St Patricks Day Crafts and Activities
- How to Make an Easy Felt Scarf with Flowers
- How to Make Paper Flower Valentine Cards with Life Savers
- 20 Fantastic Paper Flower Garlands for Weddings (And How To Make Them Yourself)
- How To Play A Christmas Gift Exchange Dice Game With Printable
- How to Make Witch Potion Bottles for Halloween
- 20 Beautiful Paper Flower Tutorials
- Free Printable Stickers for Your Planner with Cricut Print then Cut